"How was I supposed to know?"

streets.

3 comments made by my lady this afternoon while watching football on Sky Sports-:While watching Ronaldo dribble with the ball - "Do all the players have to tuck in their tops?"While looking at Van Der Sar kicking the ball - "Why is he wearing a different top"After the game and watching Man U celebrating - "does this mean their in the final now"After I picked myself up from the floor and sat back on the sofa she said "Well, how am I supposed to know?"Am I the only one that gets asked these kinda questions during football?

lol my mum always makes a comment like this.."the pitch looks pretty"(u no when they have patterns on it n sh*t, especiallt at man city)"thats a pretty strip they have on""has rio ferdinand cut his hair""ronaldo's boots are pretty""anderson's hair needs re-doing"all of which receives plainface and "i dont care just watch the football"bless her for trying to show an interest thoughanytime she sees me watching football she will ask who is that playing, i ALWAYS reply with 'Blackburn v Everton' no matter who's playing coz i no she don't really care and if i asked her 10mins later she wouldn't remember anyway

lol my mum always makes a comment like this.."the pitch looks pretty"(u no when they have patterns on it n sh*t, especiallt at man city)"thats a pretty strip they have on""has rio ferdinand cut his hair""ronaldo's boots are pretty""anderson's hair needs re-doing"all of which receives plainface and "i dont care just watch the football"bless her for trying to show an interest thoughanytime she sees me watching football she will ask who is that playing, i ALWAYS reply with 'Blackburn v Everton' no matter who's playing coz i no she don't really care and if i asked her 10mins later she wouldn't remember anyway
Watch that backfire oneday when ur marge buys you something Blackburn or Everton related...

SISTER DROPPED DEM ONES LOL @ THE AUTO REPLY 'BLACKBURN V EVERTON'

"anderson's hair needs re-doing"
Thats f*ck*ng typical.WOMEN.Cant watch ball with them at all, one girl though half time was full time hear her "IS THAT IT?!?! I can get used to this! So what other team is coming on now?" :D Weekend girl supports Spurs and knows her stuff. Which makes a change from the rest.