FAO SEPHRICH OR WOTEVA..........

Kim

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur future kids will look like that so lmfao @ sephric
ur e-persona is jokesome ting pretendin 2 b a girl when ur probably some moist guy in ur bits that speaks the way the main guy in 112 sings.Your kids will be like a hybrid of the ugliest people in the world. They will come together like the justice league.
lmao
WHO THE f*ck IS THIS AGNYESS BITCH?!?!?!?!?!?
some hermaphrodite model04m.jpg

Guest Remy Lebeau
Aggyness claims to be from manc but a source told me otherwise ............... :D she was amusing when she was on johnothon ross's show though
that the only time she looked nice

jus stick with ur music . . .
is that aimed at me?
nah the person behind u, infront of him . . .
u prick, i asked one question and u try and patronise me? and for what? so u could "protect" the identity of that bird in ur sig? :D

ur e-persona is jokesome ting pretendin 2 b a girl when ur probably some moist guy in ur bits that speaks the way the main guy in 112 sings.Your kids will be like a hybrid of the ugliest people in the world. They will come together like the justice league.
my e-persona???nar im realu on the other hand r some waste guy,f*ck talkin to me again i aint bothered with u, ur any guy

Aggyness claims to be from manc but a source told me otherwise ............... :D she was amusing when she was on johnothon ross's show though
that the only time she looked nice
the dress was looked a bit OTT imoshe seems like a down to earth character though

my e-persona???nar im realu on the other hand r some waste guy,f*ck talkin to me again i aint bothered with u, ur any guy
you obviously don't know who you are talking to you wank stain. Allow it.Just retire. Put on the electric Blanket fam. You've reached that stage.

oh no . . .oh yea i forgot u dont live in london and they dont have billboards outside london . . .
d*ckhead.
now now u dont need to type that rude word out . . .if it was xbox live u wouldnt of said that now would ya ? ? ?
if this was xbox live u woulda just told me who she was - it would never have got to this stage.