Managerial Casualties

Guest F.O.S

Guest F.O.S

I think by the time i wake up Sven will be long gone...Probably Grant aswell in June just because he is Grant...Cant see any others getting sacked this summer tbh..

city highest position in fuk nos how many yearshes brought in world class players for first time in fuk knowshes got a good british baseno way sven should gothe 8-1 result today is obviuously part of whats gone in in last week or sohartrichardsdunnejohnsonelaniopetrov+ sven buyin in summer = man city movin nex yr

dnt believe the media hypeThey finished betta when Pearce 1st got the job, when Fowler missed the pen...Sven has proved he cant motivate, he let his team step der foot off the gas, wasted money and brought in Euro trash

hes brought in world class players for first time in fuk knows
ElanoBianchiCorlukaGarridoFernandesBenjaniBojinovCaicedoPetrovGeovanniNone of those footballers are World Class

They finished 8th that seasonLike I said dnt beileve the media hypeSven spent alomst £50m and got 9thIf you gave Pearce £50m a season hed do the same if not betterSven is goin for a reason a good reason at that, LOL @ the gringo's going sh*t when it got colderRemember this was a team under Pearce who wer solid at the back but lacked creativity and firepower, so keeping that solid base and investing £50m correctly shoudda got City a 4-8 finish in my, the City board & Mr Shinawatra's opinion.Sven has failed