A word of warning

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

To all the users of this forum, a word of warning that as of the 1st of June 2008.All members will require signing in using the email address that is in our records.So instead of username and password.It will be email address and passwordFailing to do it will lead in an account lockout. Which is automated. Not my doing.So people like Torres, and the many alike. Time to get them FAKE emails out of your accounts. All email addresses that cause a bounce back from our servers will be chucked in the REVALIDATION group until you comply with the changes.For those who want to update their email accounts, can do so by simply filling in this form..Change Email Address

PLEASE NOTE: You will have to re-activate your account after changing your email address.An email will be sent to the email address you specify in the form, outlining what you need to do.Proceeding with this action will log you out. It is strongly recommended that you reset your password before changing your email address if you are unable to remember your password.
Brgs

Guest Swiftie

The answer to why was answered in the near enough last sentence of that post..Read, re-read, and repeat if comprehension is an issue.As an addition it's also part of the plans of the future developments of the forum.

Guest Swiftie
So because of the minority the majority have to suffer?Where's Thun at it's the FreeMasons.
Did you by any chance miss the part where it was also mentioned its for better of the forum.When expansion and other things come into play! So no. Its not a suffering thing.ALSO.. Allow the TOPIC hijackers.. You're gettin air.. Just simply coz of that.. THE f*ckIN RUDENESS.

Guest David Braund

thats much better actually incase i keep changing names and sh*t aswelli prefer signin in with email add anyways

Guest Swiftie
thats much better actually incase i keep changing names and sh*t aswelli prefer signin in with email add anyways
One of the many reasons this is being implemented.Cause then a user just has to know their EMAIL address which I guess they use everyday. :D