Feeling Shit

Angelo

Im good at giving advice, but I aint great that great (not in this case anyway) at following it.What do you do when you just feel 'down'?Today has just been too sh*t.The realisation of the loss of a couple of very close mates who are moving (other commitments/uni).Getting up late and being stuck in that wierd feeling where you feel like youve wasted the day.Contacting numerous people who all appear to be busy but you;re doing f*ck all.I really just feel sh*t.Jus been for a hour drive, which usually helps sometimes. Didnt help a bit.Dunno wtfs wrong with me. Proper going over old regrets, thinking what I could have done/what I can do/why things are the way they are.ffs.this is long.certain things in my life atm are just f*cked. Im sick of having to hold some hard face and keep going on like im fine dealing with sh*t when I jus dont feel like that inside.long.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

i know exactly what you meanmy past week has been f*ck*ng rubbish, every waking second of this agonizing period of time spent in the company of people i really despiseyesterday i felt better, but now that sh*t feeling is creeping backdunno what to do either

The realisation of the loss of a couple of very close mates who are moving (other commitments/uni).
This is gonna be killin me soonJust seems like your havin a sh*t day mate, dont dwell on it and just stay active (even if your stuck in ya house all day)Find someone to do something with, even if its an ex - just go out and chill, takes your mind off things and then you'll be goodAlso, get a good nights sleep aswell - when you sleep subconsciously your brain helps to sort out your problems & also, if your not tired you wont be as restless/moody

Guest David Braund
i know exactly what you meanmy past week has been f*ck*ng rubbish, every waking second of this agonizing period of time spent in the company of people i really despiseyesterday i felt better, but now that sh*t feeling is creeping backdunno what to do either
ill giv u the 7 pills for £20

Pop in your headphones, listen to something mellow/uplifting, and just walk, wherever it takes you just go. As you walk -

Focus on what you HAVE..Put things into perspective.
sounds bad but you gotta also think f*ck everyone else innit, you're you, you are your priority, think of yourself, do what makes you feel happy without the aid of othersHope that helps.

yh i've been feelin like sh*t since friday, a family member passed way.1 of them ones where it just takes 1 thing to slap u off yr high horse when yr feeling all happy and make u start thinkin about all yr problemstbh the best remedy is to go out with yr bredrins or suttin it did help while i was out but when i was on my 1s again just started thinkin about all the bad sh*t.

Sounds like u need a hobby, or something new....A way to develop a new circle of friends etc....I dont mean to lock off and replace your current peoples, just add to them....IMO, This will widen your perspective...Tell me a few things you enjoy, and i'try to come up with some suggestions... You don't hve to take my advice, but surely anythings worth a try to 'relight that spark' right???

Guest David Braund

seriouswhoever wants the prozac, im good, i can shot u 7 or 5 a week or sutin.i get 7 on fridays n can an extra 1 monday to fridays

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I hear you fam...Listen to some good, UPBEAT musicTry goin out to central or something to a club, get a look at some girls to occupy your mind..(i dont know if you have one now?)Try playin football if you enjoy it, thats a good way to have fun & it takes your mind off sh*t, and afterwards your normally shattered so you dont stay up thinkin about sh*t...Try to jus, go out looking..well, good, get a shape up or whatever, freshen up, n go out cruisin about, just walk, for girls maybe cuz there are BARE out atm and it is HOT.Try going to a park or someting, I fidn it hard to be pissed off when its nice n sunny n im listenin to upbeat music...generally not anythin hip hop...Durrts- Stop tryna shot your pills O_O