Feeling Shit

Angelo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been feeling down lately....Seriously contemplating blazing...
its decent when u feel like sh*t but i think alcohol when yr feelin like sh*t>>>>>>>--------weed just makes me feel mellow. alcohol makes me forget what im thinkinno alchy/weed fiend. gonna pick up tomoro

Guest Van Der Wavy
Been feeling down lately....Seriously contemplating blazing...
How do you think blazing will help?
I have no idea, but it seemed to help Bob Marley.

i know how u feel. been feeling the same for like the past week. esp because im at my best mate's meant to be seeing her but her man has been here all the time. then my other best mate comes and she brought her man as well. so i been feeling really low and lonely. i seem to be the only one kissing frogs after frogs.. & this whole job problem on top of other issues. WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!! but oh well. i give the best advice but its sad to say i never follow it.just keep your head up & think about the positives. do something you like even if you do it on your own because sometimes its better just to be alone because people can make you feel worse and worse or add anger on top of that depression.watch something funny so you can just relax and laugh. laughter kinda sends those negetive little thoughts away. thats why i have this habit of laughing when i am nervous or worried lol. keep your head up tho. all this shall pass too

• 2 months later...

im feelin rather sh*t recently, feelin like doin a david platt move and drivin into a canal.was thinkin about seeing a counciller or pyschologist of some sort but im kinda embarassed to talk to a complete stranger about my problems and il probably burst into tears or somethin.For a start,i need to sort out my obsession out with weight and my love for fat people, its not normal.

Guest Logster
im feelin rather sh*t recently, feelin like doin a david platt move and drivin into a canal.was thinkin about seeing a counciller or pyschologist of some sort but im kinda embarassed to talk to a complete stranger about my problems and il probably burst into tears or somethin.For a start,i need to sort out my obsession out with weight and my love for fat people, its not normal.
I recommend seeing one if its that bad.Dont be embarassed.My counsellors were cool.

I recommend seeing one if its that bad.Dont be embarassed.My counsellors were cool.
Did you not feel nervous talkin to a complete stranger about your problems ?I think ive put off seeing a counsellor for to long tbh and my problems seem to just have escalated over the past two years ,i guess in a way i don't want to reach out for help or admit ive got a problem.