Bra fitting ... not a pervvy topic FAO of the ladies

Icey

ok LADIESI haven't worn an non wired bra since i was a aa-d cup... past that and i was onto underwired... that was because my mum told me it was time to move on, the lady in M&S agreed so i went with itanyway there are so many pretty non wired bras and they are cheaper too... is there any difference between the support given for both bras... ???does anybody sole swear by the underwire??? that question was directed towards the c/d+seen some stuff i wanna by from bravissimo and m&s tomorrow thats why i askedp.s this is why we should have a ladies room/group btw

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that semen dropping out your mouth
no, must be a mirror not a computer in front of uthe semen is dripping from your mouthwhat a stupid question i am really gonna take a picture of myself with my mate outside in central london with that dripping from my mouth..you are so stupid

underwired. It just feels so much more comfortable and stops everthing from jiggling about. Keeps it all in place.
do u own any non wired.....do you splash out a lot on them?cause i would like lots of different colors. nothing worse then if your wearing a pink vest top and you straps aren't matching and clear straps are uncomfortable and look shiny and stupid on mei pay £25-35 per bra, i feel that is way to much too have to splash out on a bra,

Guest Mickey Kane
waves furiously at mickey
[Chuck Inglish] ''I put my hands on the handbrake and say ''Waddup'' [Chuck Inglish]How you doin' mon chere?

I'm guessing that wired bras give WAY more support than nonIf you're a D+ you need to stick with the under wired i swear, ask kurious thoYou could wear the non-wired one with a hidden support cami maybe?
yea, just wanted to double check because £35 is alot.... you know la senza and newl look etc.. the bra there are so pretty and so cheap... i cannot ever buy them cause the either dont fit or they are underwiredwould love for kurious to come into the topic because i need some ideas of where i can get some less expensive pretty stuffinstead of all this granny looking bulshit, if i want the pretty stuff i gotta pay out of my nose

Guest Mickey Kane
[Chuck Inglish] ''I put my hands on the handbrake and say ''Waddup'' [Chuck Inglish]How you doin' mon chere?
mon cherie
Lol @ you telling ME how to speak French.Masculine noun mon chere...If YOU were talking to ME, you'd have to say 'mon cherie'...Comprends?

Also you could try the sheer bras with the 'T' shaped lines in them (M&S) They may look real flimsy but the T shape is actually there to support although they do give you lines under a tight t shirt, but just another non wired option but I would just go wired!
t shape.... never heard of them before.... looks onlineapparently the underwire is not healthy for u anyway

mon cherie
Lol @ you telling ME how to speak French.Masculine noun mon chere...If YOU were talking to ME, you'd have to say 'mon cherie'...Comprends?
coughs