Bra fitting ... not a pervvy topic FAO of the ladies

Icey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the ladies that are intrested 60% discount on brashttp://www.brastop.com/
I think this place is swag to be honest.D+ so tbh I would be insane to wear a non-wired bra. Finding a decent bikini is a joke.Messy I think the bras in bravisimo are butters. :DFreya do nice bras.the nicest bra I ever got was from Agent provocateur but it was £75 :D and now I cant even get stuff in there anymore.
yeah i can never find a decent bikini, its long.

i wear non wired when i go to bed, thats it
Bra in your sleep!!Do you have a waterproof for the shower?WHY DONT YOU SLEEP NAKEY
i dunno i feel uncomfortable without one.
Same i'm so used to wearing one feel lost without it lolBut i know if I gave it time i would be alright.

Bra in your sleep!!Do you have a waterproof for the shower?WHY DONT YOU SLEEP NAKEY
Why do females have to sleep nakey?i wear a bra to bed also
Dnt see the point in dis
To me it's like wearing a seatbelt at a bus stop....

Dnt see the point in dis
lmao

Dnt see the point in dis
lmao
i wear a bra to bed most days...i'm just so used to wearing them i sometimes feel weird without onebut to answer the original question i wear underwired brasand i usually wear the ones that are shaped/slightly paddedmy kind of bra tbhbratc9.jpg

Guest Mickey Kane
I used to wear a bra to bed because I thought if you did... you had more chances of not having run away breasts... apparently it's a myth... so they run looose in bed now.
Can I run loose in that bed with your breasts?I'm sorry but you gave me that assist like your name was Zidane.

Guest Mickey Kane
waves furiously at mickey
f*ck*ng hell bruv, if u haven't allready u need to get ur nut up this bitch coz she's on it!
Don't watch that, she's been in 'The Stable' from day.

Guest LOGers
I used to wear a bra to bed because I thought if you did... you had more chances of not having run away breasts... apparently it's a myth... so they run looose in bed now.
Can I run loose in that bed with your breasts?I'm sorry but you gave me that assist like your name was Zidane.
LMFAOUmm. I wear an underwired in bed. The only time my boobies are free is in the shower.

i can't wear a bra to sleep, i find it way too uncomfortable.. i like to feel free lol. i sometimes wear unwired bra's but then again i'm not that big up top, i reckon bustier girls would need more support.