Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Monday

is meant to b d busiest day of d weekalso 4 me dpendin on wat my mondays is like it determines my weekis dat d same 4 u??n wats ur typical monday?

Mondays kinda swag, but i got the teacher i can take the piss with tbh.its a straight stroll in 1 hour late and if she tries question me i put on my unforgivable voice, better wait for my request about she's doing register before i get there

dry
like ur crusty skinalso i heard ur girls pum stays dryu cannot get her wet
ok.(im single)

Guest Mickey Kane

[steve Stoute] ''Embrace the struggle'' [steve Stoute]I'm looking forward to Monday. Let's get money.

my sociology teacher is a MILFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFi come in bare late she givs it a blykeeps me behind n flirts dufrentlygna try bore tru b4 i leave

Guest Mickey Kane
my sociology teacher is a MILFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFi come in bare late he givs it a blykeeps me behind n flirts dufrentlygna try bore tru b4 i leave
Skeen.

my sociology teacher is a MILFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFi come in bare late he givs it a blykeeps me behind n flirts dufrentlygna try bore tru b4 i leave
skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Skeen.
im not lil wayneobv a typojam ur homo dreams

Skeen.
hahah

Guest Mickey Kane
Skeen.
im not lil wayneobv a typojam ur homo dreams
Simmer down, remember YOU'RE the one seeing your special tutor Mr. IngramCan I ask you a question?Are you the only one who goes to parent's evening without your parent? Like, does he see you you by himself or suhen?

i love my mondays, day off from work and uniso i usually wake up late, go out if i want or stay in and do work, my lil catch up day

Skeen.
A father you'd like to f*ck? blud thats filf.

Skeen.
A father you'd like to f*ck? blud thats filf.
:D