Im Know Im The Tech Guy Round Here...

Guest David Braund

Guest David Braund

I wanna know if this kind of thing exists, or im just making it up.is there some sort of device i can get so that, for example if 2 or more people have that same device (PDA, smatphone etc) i can go onto the main system (computer or some sh*t) add an event on the calender and send it directly over the air to their devices?n if they arrange to do something, put it in their phone, it comes up on the system?n they can send the events to each other n it can list individually who is doing what and when on both the devices and main sytem.safe

Guest David Braund

update the calender i meant, to put an event on a certain dayso if u had the phone, n i had booked u to go down the shop on the 21st at 9pm, i could jus put it in the system n itd go on the calendar on ur fone etc

Guest David Braund

im lookin for it, long inventing itso if im at yard n someone asks me to do sutin on a certain day, i can put it in so the people im with know what im doin n when so they dnt double book or sutin

you're probably talking about using microsoft exhange server. thats what we use and it does all that. there are other servers too like prophet sync all the settings for the server on your phone, and send ur email or calender event as normal, when any phone is synched it gets the info from the xchange server along with any changes or updates anyone has made. to do this you would all have shared calendars

Guest David Braund
you're probably talking about using microsoft exhange server. thats what we use and it does all that. there are other servers too like prophet sync all the settings for the server on your phone, and send ur email or calender event as normal, when any phone is synched it gets the info from the xchange server along with any changes or updates anyone has made. to do this you would all have shared calendars
does it when it syncs though init? n works with windows mobile sh*tdoesnt update on the fly though does it? liek how blackberry uses push email instead of sheduled checks does it?

Guest Swiftie

Ain't gonna lie, I came in here to rain on your parade by sayin Microsoft Exchange does what your talkin bout but looks like I got beaten by a couple of man dem.Good day.

Guest David Braund

ahh and exchange mail server can be intergrated with blackberry enterprise solution, n then use blackberrys as they have instant access n push emailhmmmthat seems the best solution

Guest Swiftie
We're hard at work, I would say, on the next version, which we call Windows 7. I'm very excited about the work being done there. The ability to be lower power, take less memory, be more efficient, and have lots more connections up to the mobile phone, so those scenarios connect up well to make it a great platform for the best gaming that can be done, to connect up to the thing being done out on the Internet, so that, for example, if you have two personal computers, that your files automatically are synchronized between them, and so you don't have a lot of work to move that data back and forth.
Microsoft are on this ting hard.. Just as long as it doesnt take em 6yrs like it did with Longhorn