happy 15th bday......wtf

Kim

Guest PennyTraitor

have u seen his pic?i believe it.hows man gonna b born in 93 tho. i was riding bikes and sh*t them times. llow thinkin u can post on the same forum as man. are u sick in ur facefronthappy bday btw.

Guest Esquilax
have u seen his pic?i believe it.hows man gonna b born in 93 tho. i was riding bikes and sh*t them times. llow thinkin u can post on the same forum as man. are u sick in ur facefront
saw ya mumzy on roadside stilltold her i was on facebook and to add me up stillplease dont insult me its my birthday

Guest PennyTraitor
have u seen his pic?i believe it.hows man gonna b born in 93 tho. i was riding bikes and sh*t them times. llow thinkin u can post on the same forum as man. are u sick in ur facefront
saw ya mumzy on roadside stilltold her i was on facebook and to add me up stillplease dont insult me its my birthday
i werent actually boyin u jus jokin.tht mumzy talk has had greazier man dem than u go missing tho still. i know its ur bday ur young and tht but still. be easy innit. make sure u make it to ur next one.happy bday again.i jus see the black bit but i dnt care. lol

Guest Esquilax
i werent actually boyin u jus jokin.tht mumzy talk has had greazier man dem than u go missing tho still. i know its ur bday ur young and tht but still. be easy innit. make sure u make it to ur next one.happy bday again.i jus see the black bit but i dnt care. lol
lololi never get 'upset' at anything anyone on vip sayss'all BLEST stylland thank you, thank you ALL

Guest PennyTraitor
Happy birthday i don't think that's your real age though
lol it isi remember him sayin he was 14
Don't fall for the bait durrts
yo shyza. msn time.

Guest PennyTraitor
lololi never get 'upset' at anything anyone on vip sayss'all BLEST stylland thank you, thank you ALL
:D