Sign in to follow this  
mR ReZiW

suge gets a beat down

Hip-Hop mogul Marion “Suge” Knight was assaulted and involved in an altercation with an unknown man in front of Hollywood nightclub last night (May 10). Knight was at Shag nightclub when he began arguing with another man, reportedly over money.According to reports, Knight and his entourage assaulted the man, who managed to land a blow which knocked Knight unconscious for almost three minutes.An unknown woman who attempted to commandeer an SUV and transport Knight to the hospital struck the vehicles in front and in back of her, before security removed her from the driver’s seat.Knight taken to a local hospital and treated for minor wounds.He did not file a police report and allegedly refused to cooperate with Los Angeles Police Department officers.051108_suge_full.jpg051108_suge_03_full.jpg051108_suge_02_full.jpg051108_suge_05_full.jpgmaybe snoop did go upside his head?EDIT- info dropped in

Guest Esquilax

a widda murklemake man like suge durcklerun araand in circle

lolSuge was at Shag nightclub when he began arguing with a man he had been talking with. Our spy overheard Suge say, "I want my money!" Suge and his peeps beat the guy to the ground, but the man landed a right hook on Suge’s face, knocking him out for around three minutes. […]

a widda murklemake man like suge durcklerun araand in circle
stik wid d emo sh*tn run away from gyals lolSMOKEY* U GOT NOKD D FUK OUT

According to reports, Knight and his entourage assaulted the man, who managed to land a blow which knocked Knight unconscious for almost three minutes.An unknown woman who attempted to commandeer an SUV and transport Knight to the hospital struck the vehicles in front and in back of her, before security removed her from the driver’s seat.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOThis cracked me up.

TBH they should have killed himrevenge is gonna be a muddabitch.

Guest haze-e
No lies. Loooool.Feel sorry for this breh.

According to reports, Knight and his entourage assaulted the man, who managed to land a blow which knocked Knight unconscious for almost three minutes.An unknown woman who attempted to commandeer an SUV and transport Knight to the hospital struck the vehicles in front and in back of her, before security removed her from the driver’s seat.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOThis cracked me up.

I expect to see a vid of the knockout artist on WSHH in the following days with a pair tights on his head

Good, man is a pussyhole with no life.You see them man der, role in gangs, thinking they are bad.. the other breh probably took a beating, but atleast he got Suge..If I was the next breh, I would hunt Suge down before he hunted me. Catch him offguard with a gat, pull the trigger back clap clap.

Suge aint as throro as back in the day. He is living off past glory.Regardless of what he does to the puncher in the future..It wont matter.

What has this guy got to be scared of? He already chiefed Suge infront of camera's and all.Unless Suge brings a 9mm this guy will just bang him out for 3 MINUTES (pmsl) AGAIN.

What has this guy got to be scared of? He already chiefed Suge infront of camera's and all.Unless Suge brings a 9mm this guy will just bang him out for 3 MINUTES (pmsl) AGAIN.
That would be the baitest thing to do tbh

That guy is a gangster. Got jumped by Suge and all his clowns and still managed to knock him out with one punch..Lol..Suge would have been killed one on one.

That guy is a gangster. Got jumped by Suge and all his clowns and still managed to knock him out with one punch..Lol..Suge would have been killed one on one.
gotta show respect 2 ne man hu goes down fightin