HOLD ON A GOD DAMN MINUTE

Guest PennyTraitor

Guest PennyTraitor
yet both of u hound me down on msn for pictures or jus general witty conversation.me > > u two put together multiplied by the length of my penis (which is a fairly high number)
'Bruv'and I use this term looselyMe and dipset have more class than you will EVER have About hound you on msn if ANYTHING we pity you.Real Talk You didn't blow this year, or last and never will No hard feelings init NatzXxx
ARE U f*ckIN SICK IN UR HEAD?DO U REALLY WANT sh*t TO GET GULLY?IMA WAIT FOR UR REPLY B4 THE E-GUNS COME OUT.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=3343

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
fee fi fo fum
i duno wot tht means but LOL at ur avi. where u been tho carps?but seriously. im still shocked that she tried it like that. u know when tht neek in school goes to college and tries change his persona and u buck them and they try come on a ard body ting then they get slapped up for no reason.this is what has happened. not even jus metaphorically.

fee fi fo fum
i duno wot tht means but LOL at ur avi. where u been tho carps?but seriously. im still shocked that she tried it like that. u know when tht neek in school goes to college and tries change his persona and u buck them and they try come on a ard body ting then they get slapped up for no reason.this is what has happened. not even jus metaphorically.
fee fi fo fum is what that giant used to say in jack n the beanstalk. so basically its a prelude to trouble :Dbeen blessed really.

Guest PennyTraitor

dipset knows not to get involved. shes not greazy like that. she dnt need the drama.anyway say no more til one of them feels to speak up.

yet both of u hound me down on msn for pictures or jus general witty conversation.me > > u two put together multiplied by the length of my penis (which is a fairly high number)
'Bruv'and I use this term looselyMe and dipset have more class than you will EVER have About hound you on msn if ANYTHING we pity you.Real Talk You didn't blow this year, or last and never will No hard feelings init NatzXxx
ARE U f*ckIN SICK IN UR HEAD?DO U REALLY WANT sh*t TO GET GULLY?IMA WAIT FOR UR REPLY B4 THE E-GUNS COME OUT.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=3343
handle this affront to yur person

Guest PennyTraitor

lol for now we jus gotta wait til she sees then tht take it from there. long to be talkin bout someone when they arent here to back themselves. some pussyoleness.

Guest PennyTraitor
basically, you got bodied, handled, verbally penetraited, boyed. al u need do now is summon the comic book league to rescue you. we wait with baited breath
dunno y ur always tryna get involved with me tbh. b easy.