Should I Trade My Phone For This Phone...

Stamina Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno bout the F700 but the Viewty is a good phone, im trying to get rid of my Samsung G800 for a Viewty
Yeah, i like the F700, but its long to answer and hang up calls which pisses me off, i end up having to unlocking it and pressing menu key then pressing hang up lol, rinses credit :D Takes long to end calls lol.The musics good on it, cameras ok, but i want a higher res one for holiday and that.Do you know what the sound quality is like on the Viewty?

i swear that f700 sis gonna get locked of soonn how much was u shottin it for?
Nah man i bought the phone legit few months ago, £250 off eBay lol.Was selling it for £150 with all accessories etc, a guy was selling the Viewty for £130 (unwanted upgrade) i said il swap for F700 and he said yeah, i was wondering if i should or not.

Guest David Braund

if he's sellin it for around the bill mark n it wont get locked off, ill get it this weekhigher than that n ill still consider it, as long as its unlocked n sh*t

Guest David Braund
Nah, i was selling the f700 for £150 lol but i might straight trade for the Viewty unless your willing to do bank transfer to me and have me send it off
hmm itll have to be bank transfer?cnt i jus come n collec it or sutin?i dnt even kno how good or bad the fone is

Nah, i was selling the f700 for £150 lol but i might straight trade for the Viewty unless your willing to do bank transfer to me and have me send it off
hmm itll have to be bank transfer?cnt i jus come n collec it or sutin?i dnt even kno how good or bad the fone is
Phones good as new condition lol, you can collect it if you live near stevenage lol.I never touch paypal anymore though