Wenger - "Hm yeah I'll have a player from the Premiership and a player from outside please Carole"

Guest Eduardo

Guest Eduardo
Arsène Wenger intends to start moulding his squad for next season straight away and is looking to bring in a new signing "in the next two or three weeks".Arsenal ended their season on Sunday with a 1-0 win at Sunderland. It left them on 83 points, some 15 more than last season but still four adrift of champions Manchester United. Wenger is adamant there is little wrong with his side and talks of making only "one or two" signings this summer. His intention is to seal the first deal sooner rather than later.“I know what I want and I am very confident," he said. "I hope to turn that around in the next two or three weeks. But the fans should be re-assured by what they see."Wenger's two major acquisitions last summer, Bacary Sagna and Eduardo, were new to English football. This time around, it seems he'd like someone who has already acclimatised.“It would be better to buy someone who has played in England because they are less risky," said the manager. "But it costs more money if they are from the Premier League, so maybe I will try to do both."

If I remember right he done the same thing before the last international tournament tried to get signings before it began/ended...So wouldn't be surprised to see that again this time.But still wont get my hopes too high or guess who's coming in.