read this, ur thoughts!!!

Kim

Scared niggas use the "They all Hoes" mentality to justify why they neglect their responsibilities. 50% of your job as a man is taming that woman so your children will have the proper environment to grow in. But that would require your time, effort, money and intelligence so you like... f*ck dat, they all hoes so Imma just "handle mine's" as you either abandon your child altogether or do some ole bullshit Baby Momma situation while you child suffers and lacks... Why is it that these days everyone thinks what women are is independent from what you want them to be? You want hoes.... so they hoes.... If you wanted women, they'd be women.... but that would mean you gotta stop being a pimp, hustler, mack, thug, or baller and be a man. I swear... a whole generation of scared lil punks.

these kind of statements just validate the skettish behaviour that has become a norm in english society todaysome girls r gona read this and think what they're doing is OK and its "Not their fault"if u dont want 2 b a sket then don't be 1 it aint exactly hard, don't try blaming men 4 making u suck the d*ck

It's not nessecarily 'hoes' that are solely involed in relations that result in 'some ole bullshit Baby Momma situation while you child suffers and lacks...'Infact i think it hoe-tivities have little to do with it

You want hoes.... so they hoes.... If you wanted women, they'd be women....
Bollox hoe's are hoe's... Women are women

True, social background and interactions with other people will help shape a young woman's way of thinking but I think the author of the article has placed little emphasis upon the intelligence of the average woman and how they do not actually need men to show them the way and 'protect' them. I think responsibility for a woman's sexual habits would rest on the parents (or parent knowing most working class people) the most as it is them the woman would have first looked up to. Overall I think this is just someone looking for a reason to justify why his mother brings home a new uncle every other week.

Women/Girls being skets comes from their upbringing.But at the same time there is some truth in that statement:Too many guys flex loosely - gettin chicks pregnant - then abandoning the woman and child.Now you have a young lady with a child - chances are she will struggle to raise it well.Young child isnt raised well - becomes a sket or one of these loose guysHence, the cycle repeats.[disclaimer: obviously it isnt this simple but there is truth here]

Guest LOGers
It's not nessecarily 'hoes' that are solely involed in relations that result in 'some ole bullshit Baby Momma situation while you child suffers and lacks...'Infact i think it hoe-tivities have little to do with it
You want hoes.... so they hoes.... If you wanted women, they'd be women....
Bollox hoe's are hoe's... Women are women
pretty much

these kind of statements just validate the skettish behaviour that has become a norm in english society todaysome girls r gona read this and think what they're doing is OK and its "Not their fault"if u dont want 2 b a sket then don't be 1 it aint exactly hard, don't try blaming men 4 making u suck the d*ck
get meand forgive me if im wrong but unless its rape surely women will one day take responsibility for there own bodies ie getting pregnant etc?f*ck*ng whoresdont have a leg to stand onthere all up in the airfire it str8 not up in the AIR