Arsenal making big transfer moves

Admin.

Derby have accepted a bid for out-of-favour striker Rob Earnshaw.The Welsh international did not feature in the Rams' dismal final game of the season against Reading after a bid from an unnamed club was accepted.The player has recently been linked with promoted Nottingham Forest, and has previously admitted he would be interested in a return to former club Cardiff in the summer.Rams boss Paul Jewell said: "We have had an offer from a club that we have accepted. Whether it happens or not, I don't know, but that was the reason Rob was left out of the squad."Earnshaw joined the Rams for £3.5million from Norwich last summer after the Rams were promoted to the Premier League from the play-offs.But he has endured an unhappy season, with just two goals from seven starts and 17 substitute appearances in the league and cup.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

next. Not even sure how much i want him at forest tbh. Actually i'm lieing him in rotation with Tyson, agogo with Commons (if he stays)behing screams goals.

was a honest thread