Bioshock

DRC

ok, I know its kinda old now but is it REALLY that good?not that familiar with the 360 but i'm copping a bricked one at the start/end of the summerNever seen 360 man on here hyping it so I figured it was one of them average games...now I hear they're making a film...

Gundam was hyping this.I'v heard good things about this from nuff othr man as well so I might just cop this for the 360 and pro for the ps3 this week.

Games ite, its one of them ones were your hooked till you complete it then you never pick it up againcop COD instead of Pro, pro's only good if you got bare of your boys round and everyones bad mouthing each other (no homo)
Got my ps3 time ago but yet to have bought a game for it bar gt5 prologue and ratchet and clank (which came with it), already got CoD4 on the 360 with the maps and sh*t so long for buying it again on pstriple.Pro it seems every man on the vip2 ps3 community has it so might as well, I've been saying I would do so for ages.

Bioshock >>>>>>>> COD 1 player.Doesn't have a multiplayer option, thats why the game ain't hyped.Masterpiece of a game, too underrated. Only game that can match the older games in terms of storyline and game play. How can this game STOP me playing COD Online?! ask septik, man refused to join his games 'cause i was playing Bioshock, made me nearly quit COD. Took 2 months off. The f*cked up thing, i bought the game when it first came out, didnt start playing it till a couple of months after :DIt might not be some guys cup of team, but for a one player experience, probably the best on a next gen console atm, Possibly up there with Mario.Although, i have to say, its a bit too short.Question said he played this for 24 hours non stop!!