EA SPORTS

Most Wanted

THESE GUYS ARE ACTUALY PIE.EVERY GAME THEY MAKE THERE RIVALS WILL HAVE A GAME 10X BETTER THAN THERES.NBA 2K#>>>NBA LIVEPRO>>>>FIFA (FIFA WON DIS YEAR IMO :D f*ck WHAT U SAY)FOOTBALL MANAGER>>>>EA FOOTBALL MANAGERETCITS THE AUTHENTICY THATS APPEALING REALLY. THE ONLY GAME THATS DOING IT IS SKATE. ANYWAY TO ADD THEY HAVE A NEW BRAND

Attempting to appeal to a more casual audience, Electronic Arts announced in a press release the introduction of a new sub-brand of EA Sports called Freestyle. Focusing on making sports titles more accessible to a wider range of gamers, the Freestyle brand logo will signify that a game includes simpler control schemes for casual players."The launch of EA Sports Freestyle is an exciting milestone in the evolution of the EA Sports brand," said Peter Moore, president of EA Sports. "EA Sports Freestyle will be a perfect complement to our core portfolio of games that our loyal fans are deeply passionate about, and will provide compelling opportunities for new audiences looking for a lighter gaming experience and an easier entry point into EA Sports."The first title to include the new Freestyle branding will be EA's cartoon-mischief style boxer Facebreaker which releases on the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii later this year.
JUST AS PIE AS EA BIG.WHY DO THEY MAKE BOOG GAMES LIKE FIFA STREET,NFL TOUR, NBA CHOSEN ONES AND OTHER sh*t SPIN OFFS THEY DONT EXACTLY SELL AND ALWAYS RECEIVE POOR REVIEWS.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Yes, EA are pie.They have made good few PC games & ones for playstation.Anyway, it works for them because Fifa outsells pro every year.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

EA pander to the casual gamers needs, plus the have brand names - fifa, madden, need for speed etc. Their methods work.Still haven't played the new fifa but only hearing good things about it.

but EA set the standards for those other games a LONG time ago

Thing with EA is... they are like a mirror of capcom. 2 sick sick companies extremely well known, unbelievable amounts of potential but lazy as f*ckkkkkkk. They feel they can leave some stuff out and get away with it when they used to be able to but every year that passes they can do that less.

Guest Sho Case
Fifa outsells pro every year.
So it should, if Konami ever try to par man off with a sorry excuse for a footy game like that again
that sig is f*ckedLMAOalsodon't do it to yourselfpro>>>fifa

Fifa outsells pro every year.
So it should, if Konami ever try to par man off with a sorry excuse for a footy game like that again
that sig is f*ckedLMAOalsodon't do it to yourselfpro>>>fifa
FIFA OUTSELLS PRO BY MILES EVERY YEAR THOUGH
It's bound to just look at why;*Fifa is known world wide as footballs governing body.*What will appeal most to young kids who play this is the official kits, believe me this does play a big part. No kid wants to play in a plain red shirt.*Fifa is more fun*Promoted in a big way

Its trueLiverpool > Merseyside RedEA as whole i dont like they way they just bully other companies and try to but them and when they do buy them they make the games wack cos they rush the devs. Done it with Bullfrog who done Theme Hospital etc.EA Sports is the best for sports games, care not.I was a big PES Fan, but since Fifa 06 Fifa has taken over IMO. The gameplay is much fluid and better.5 on 5 Fifa online > ___________Andy Gray talking to Martin Tyler about his days at Anfield > PES 10 min silence gaps in commentaryTheir NBA series is sick as well, everything about it from the presentation to gameplay is so sick.

If fifa is sub standard i dread to think what pro isEvery single mode on fifa > ProGamplay is on pointonline is PERFECTManager mode > Master LeagueBe a pro > _______Then theres the stadiums, the chants, Kits, Bare LeaguesTHE SQUADS GET UPDATED AFTER A TRANSFER WINDOW. ON AND OFFLINE.lol at pro on a real. Sub standard? thats pro if you ask me. i'll come back to it when the new one is out

If fifa is sub standard i dread to think what pro isEvery single mode on fifa > ProGamplay is on pointonline is PERFECTManager mode > Master LeagueBe a pro > _______Then theres the stadiums, the chants, Kits, Bare LeaguesTHE SQUADS GET UPDATED AFTER A TRANSFER WINDOW. ON AND OFFLINE.lol at pro on a real. Sub standard? thats pro if you ask me. i'll come back to it when the new one is out
Summed up nicely TBH.Pro has not really improved since Pro 4FIFA has changed drasticallyAutomatic Squad updates > Having to do some long ting with data files