Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Mother nature aint having it no more

Earthquake in China has killed at least 3,000 do far, could be 5,000. 10,000 injured.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7396400.stm

Between 3,000 and 5,000 people may have been killed by an earthquake measuring 7.8 in just one county of south-western China's Sichuan province, reports say._44648004_boy_ap226.jpgRED POWER RANGER GOT IT BAD IT SEEMS.Some 10,000 people are also feared to have been injured in Beichuan county. Desperate efforts are under way to find survivors. One school that collapsed has buried an estimated 900 students. President Hu Jintao has urged "all-out" efforts to rescue victims of the quake, which hit 92km (57 miles) from Chengdu, Sichuan's provincial capital. Cries for help There are harrowing reports from the scene of the school collapse in Dujiangyan city - about 100km (60 miles) from the epicentre. Teenagers buried beneath the rubble of the three-storey Juyuan Middle School building were struggling to break free, while others were crying out for help, state news agency Xinhua reported. Parents were watching as cranes excavated the site. Villagers rushed to help with the rescue. Two girls said they escaped because they had "run faster than others". Dozens of aftershocks have been reported since the quake, which was the strongest to hit Sichuan province in more than 30 years, Xinhua reports. State television said the quake had not caused major damage to Chengdu, which has a population of more than 10 million people, or to the nearby Three Gorges Dam. Troops and helicopters have been sent to the stricken area to help with relief work. The BBC's Quentin Somerville says the Chinese army has a good record of mobilising and getting people to safety. He also says news is coming through very fast from the affected area - it is one of the most open and speedy responses to an emergency he has ever seen from Chinese state media. The quake was felt as far away as Beijing, he says, meaning millions of people will feel connected to the disaster and will be watching TV screens closely to see how the government responds.

no Thun but i reckon this is some weapon, they can trigger 'natural' disasters where they wish cos it seems to coincidental and America will do anything to f*ck up China

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
_44648004_boy_ap226.jpgRED POWER RANGER GOT IT BAD IT SEEMS.
Its sad that in this terrible post the only thing I care to quote is this, but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Guest David Braund

f*ckedf*ckedf*ckedi just know Africa is gonna be next

Guest Remy Lebeau

lol @ thinking i was joking when i said the time is near...

_44648004_boy_ap226.jpgRED POWER RANGER GOT IT BAD IT SEEMS.
Its sad that in this terrible post the only thing I care to quote is this, but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
LOLOLOLOL

Nar, dont think Africa has many earthquakes because of the tectonic plate setup. Not 100% though

Guest David Braund
Nar, dont think Africa has many earthquakes because of the tectonic plate setup. Not 100% though
nah i mean next to be f*ckedAsia has had that typhoon or whatever it was n now an earthquakeprob another flood or sutin

no Thun but i reckon this is some weapon, they can trigger 'natural' disasters where they wish cos it seems to coincidental and America will do anything to f*ck up China
Them far reaching conspiracys there

nah i mean next to be f*ckedAsia has had that typhoon or whatever it was n now an earthquakeprob another flood or sutin
nature LOLz @ Africa, its f*cked already; no need to waste its time

Africa has AIDS to worry about. Thats not even Mother Nature, that Mister Man

I'd say Africa has suffered enough tbh, what with the on going famine etc etc.
Imagine if Africa was actually an earthquake zone aswell. I think it would actually be inhabitable

natural ting tbhthe earth has noticed humans are destroying the planet so these disasters are a self cleansing tinghopefully i can be last man standingprobly breed some polar bears start up a next tingR.I.P to the dead though