Is it really a case of the BIG 4 anymore????????

Totty

Looking at the points total this season, Liverpool finished a MASSIVE 11 points behind man utd and still haven't won a premiership title. I mean even Blackburn Rovers have managed to claim the top prize in English football. Is it time to change the BIG 4 phrase into the BIG 3.1 Man U 872 Chelsea 853 Arsenal 83 ---------------------------------------------------------4 Liverpool 76 ?????????????????LET'S TRY AND KEEP THIS SERIOUS. THANX

As long as the top 4 qualify for Champions League, it will be big 4.Despite Liverpool being miles away from winning the league each year.
Theres 4 CL qualification spots in Serie A & La Liga, yet they have no BIG 4.

Looking at the points total this season, Liverpool finished a MASSIVE 11 points behind man utd and still haven't won a premiership title. I mean even Blackburn Rovers have managed to claim the top prize in English football. Is it time to change the BIG 4 phrase into the BIG 3.1 Man U 872 Chelsea 853 Arsenal 83 ---------------------------------------------------------4 Liverpool 76 ?????????????????LET'S TRY AND KEEP THIS SERIOUS. THANX
*SIGHS*I expect this to be at least 5 pages deep by time I get back home from work. :D:D:D:D:D

As long as the top 4 qualify for Champions League, it will be big 4, despite Liverpool being miles away from winning the league each year.
+ look at the difference between 4th and 5th
11 points is also a big difference tbqh

truss. rafa is a fraud and to top it off he's always talking greazy. he's been here for time now spent pure pees every summer and still has yet to even launch a challenge for a title. theyve never been even closeliverpool come like a derelict house with termites. every year theres suttin wrong which he trys to fix and a next part breaks. and his swag premiership signings he makes each season smhlol if i was a pool fan id be saying rafa outi dont understand how he has survived again. he's surely gone next summer

its the top 4 because of the CL spots. Some may look at La Liga and Serie A but there those finishing in the top 4 is less predictable because there is distinct quality throughout their leagues whereas here the top 4 is predictable as f*ck and the gulf in quality between the top 4 and everyone else is just too vast

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
truss. rafa is a fraud and to top it off he's always talking greazy. he's been here for time now spent pure pees every summer and still has yet to even launch a challenge for a title. theyve never been even closeliverpool come like a derelict house with termites. every year theres suttin wrong which he trys to fix and a next part breaks. and his swag premiership signings he makes each season smhlol if i was a pool fan id be saying rafa outi dont understand how he has survived again. he's surely gone next summer
LMFAOOOO @ ALL THATDERELICT HOUSE WITH TERMITES :D

LMFAOOOO @ ALL THATDERELICT HOUSE WITH TERMITES :D
lol

Difference for next season is we now have found a formation which suits all are big players and we have been starting mostly the same team every game.I think that Rafa has finally learnt he cant change the whole team every game and expect to win the title.Im not going to say much but im very optimistic about next season even with the squad we have now.