Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

Comedy Cafe - Old Street

What's it saying?Looking to head there on teh 1st of June (my birthday is on the 3rd) for my 21st as my other plans flopped.Is it better than Corks Comedy Club, because that is the other alternative.Haven't had a chance to go to either despite me being an ex-Corks regular on Wednesdays anyways.

I think it was LOG and bayy that went?!I dunno what to do for my 21st either and its soon approachin.

Guest LOGers

Lol I made a topic on it. I go pretty regularly. It only costs £4.I'm not going in june, i'm going to they're 1 year bday in july if i'm in the country, its a nice intimate place to go with your girl. The food is nice too. Good music, good poetry, good comedy, pretty much a good night out for under £20.

Is it a good place for a group of people? Becuase I'm looking to get a good few of my bredrins, and my girl's friends probably as well to go and drink and catch joke.

Lol I made a topic on it. I go pretty regularly. It only costs £4.I'm not going in june, i'm going to they're 1 year bday in july if i'm in the country, its a nice intimate place to go with your girl. The food is nice too.
Dem way der LOGs?Malika your time

Lol I made a topic on it. I go pretty regularly. It only costs £4.I'm not going in june, i'm going to they're 1 year bday in july if i'm in the country, its a nice intimate place to go with your girl. The food is nice too.
LOL

Guest LOGers
Shyza llow it, I was advising Titan! Erm Titan, I wouldnt say go with just your boys, I would say go with boys and girls.

Shyza llow it, I was advising Titan! Erm Titan, I wouldnt say go with just your boys, I would say go with boys and girls.
Yeah, I said that earlier. Good number of my friends. Good number of my girl's friends. I don't want it to be too intimate though. I want it to be a nice atmosphere were everyone can jam.

Yeah, I said that earlier. Good number of my friends. Good number of my girl's friends. I don't want it to be too intimate though. I want it to be a nice atmosphere were everyone can jam.
It's perfect but I'd book in advance if you can...

Guest LOGers

Coz its not just a music/poetry thing, with the comedy it doesnt make it too intimate.You will have a good time with a group of people. You need to get there early though, it starts at 8, but be there at 7.30 if you're with a batch of people, or you will find it hard to get good seats.

It's perfect but I'd book in advance if you can...
Cool. Going to find out the info and deal with that. Thank you everyone that helped.

Oh yeah, is it over 21's or over 18's because some people may need to lie about their age if it's the former.

i went there on the 4th of may, enjoyed myself, and it was cheap too.def recommend.cant believe LOG saw me and (the least) didnt say hi :D

Guest LOGers
Oh yeah, is it over 21's or over 18's because some people may need to lie about their age if it's the former.
They dont id. I'm 19 and i get in easily. I would take my sister and shes 16.Lol Bayy next time I'll even buy you a drink.That day we went wasnt even a good night, the month before was wayyyy better.

They dont id. I'm 19 and i get in easily. I would take my sister and shes 16.Lol Bayy next time I'll even buy you a drink.That day we went wasnt even a good night, the month before was wayyyy better.
Thank you. I'm going to start making some calls tomorrow.

the lady that sang like Jill Scott was good tho alie???i dont remember wat u look like....PIC + PM = my inbox yeah :D

Guest LOGers
the lady that sang like Jill Scott was good tho alie???i dont remember wat u look like....PIC + PM = my inbox yeah :D
yeah she was heavylol at the jon b wannabe that came on and got abused on stage, way too try harddid u see that girl with the bum? i was like :D pm soon come :D

yeah she was heavylol at the jon b wannabe that came on and got abused on stage, way too try harddid u see that girl with the bum? i was like :D pm soon come :D
THAT GIRLS ASS WAS OUT OF THIS PLANET.AND SHE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY ASWELL

Guest LOGers
THAT GIRLS ASS WAS OUT OF THIS PLANET.AND SHE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY ASWELL
Lol I know. Dun kno she got drawed down bare times that night lol.yeah shy you flopped last time. the july night is gonna be the one though. I'll be there unless my leg falls off.

Guest LOGers
Thank you. I'm going to start making some calls tomorrow.
yeah get on it asap, because people are starting to clock it now and its gonna be ram out. make sure you have a table reserved.

Yeh man it was a long day that day innit and if i had gone i woulda been on my j's in the end, friend wasn't really on it.But definitely next time, sounds like my kinda place definitely

What's the capacity for this place? Not too sure how many people it will be, but I will be bringing probably 20 - 30 people. Do they put tables together for big groups, and is even likely I can get everyone together without some people not getting seats?