Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

People With Attitude Problems

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
WPZ%20gorilla%20020crop300x340.jpg
w#d asfjasdsasasassadsdss asfLOOOOOLMY BREDIN HAS A HEAD LIKE THAT ASWELL.

LMAOPissed 4 life

not the parents iii dont think......its all to do with their take on life, there past, wot therev been thruits a bairerthey see sh*t like if u have this attitude people think they cant get u f*cked over as suchbut that isnt the case obviously, but yeh its to protect themselves

LMAOPissed 4 life

Guest Tronics

Poor upbringing imo.Scrapped into a womans car the other day and she went off on one as soon as i got out to inspect the 'damage'.I swear i felt like punching her up.Attitude problems and lack of manners annoy me highly!

Their parents, upbringing, their frends and ppl they hang out with.Also like Malika said, it cn be a sort of defense barrier.

Poor upbringing imo.Scrapped into a womans car the other day and she went off on one as soon as i got out to inspect the 'damage'.I swear i felt like punching her up.Attitude problems and lack of manners annoy me highly!
definately didn't get it from my parentspretty sure it was my friends around the time

i think its a balanced mixture of upbringing, friends, parents, religion etc

i don't care for much, apart from tight fam and friends,to much troubles cause me to have an attidue this is there to protectothers, from the pain i seem to cause.....

i used to have a proper attitude problem up until the age of about 15now it's levelled out into confidence/arrogance/swagger

Girls with attitude problems make me wanna smack them up, bare youts on the bus from work think there tuff.Have 2 show them the levels sometimes.

I dunno likeNatalie has one
:D really?Probably just my over the top banter that makes you think so apologies xx

People with attitudes are either shy, think they are the sh*t or lack confidence.

im gonna slightly c/s the above because i am shy, but i don't lack confidencei don't like to stand out, there ain't nuffin wrong with this imo.