Is it getting silly now?

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

So a next dude gets stabbed in Oxford St and is pronounced dead at arrival at hospital..WTF?Is it a society ting?Family home?Music/Movies/Games?Utter foolishness?What part is Ray Lewis going to play in any of this.. :DDiscuss y'all

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

like i said beforeits gonna get much worse before it gets bettern the reporting of it will only make it workkids will see this n think...rah, bare people gettin killed, imma carry a shank, or get a strap.then arguments that usually end up in a lil scrap or rushin or sutin ends in murderjus coz they're carryin sutin to protect themselves[Xzibit] leave it alone, coz the life that you save might be your own [/Xzibit]

Ur lying!! My mum was JUST cussing about how us Humans can be so badminded to each other.Boy...its a bit of everythin to be honest. But more parenting imo.
In alot of cases that I've witnessed, parenting isn't even the solution. Most people I grew up with that ended up doing stupidness came from disciplined, loving, religious families. Their siblings were always cool, but they were pricks and thats why they messed their lives up.

Guest Swiftie

The whole judicial system is a joke imo. Without going too much into it as I'm posting from my phone.But I'm all for anyone who gets convicted for a serious crime. Gets sent to war.See how many survive.

Guest David Braund
Outside Mcd's, On Oxford Street.London is a f*ck*ng joke.
if they didnt catch the person then we may aswell jus raid shops and sh*tcoz the police are slackin

like i said beforeits gonna get much worse before it gets bettern the reporting of it will only make it workkids will see this n think...rah, bare people gettin killed, imma carry a shank, or get a strap.then arguments that usually end up in a lil scrap or rushin or sutin ends in murderjus coz they're carryin sutin to protect themselves[Xzibit] leave it alone, coz the life that you save might be your own [/Xzibit]
More truth spoken right there than your local reverend!I swear these kids either think they have nothing to lose and are just extra p*ssy or believe they wont get caught.

Guest F.O.S

Most people in here chatting sh*t again...You have to have been involved to understand whats going on and why its going on..I could sit here for the next 5hours and debate about it with people and nothing will arise from me giving them valid points of why this sh*t happens...But its hot outside so ima go play some ball...