Is it getting silly now?

Guest Swiftie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For someone to be rich, someone has to be poor Ashman.Way of the world.Someone has to be at the bottom of the food chain.Its up to the individual to get themselves out of that hole.Everyone is capable. If you apply yourself, you deserve what you get.If you dont, you deserve no more than what life has given you.But dont come with this idealistic talk...

seriously5pm on oxford streetit could be anyone that gets stabbed, any innocent bystanderRIP
sdjf;sd]gf;g]e;gsdglgas]ldgThis is why when you have a woman staying in the kitchen 24/8, you dont let her watch anything but soap omnibus', drama's on ITV3 and UK Style for lifestyle programs

A witness said: "I just heard the screaming and then saw a couple of black guys run past us."Someone told me later on it was one of the security guards that works in a sports shop down the road."He had kicked these guys out of the shop and they had attacked him."Then the ambulance arrived and they got to work on him. It looked very serious. I just wonder if he's married and he has a wife who is expecting him home."
SMH f*ck*ng animalsRIP to the guy
See this is why I think that Jimmy guy coulda got murdered by a White guy. No reports have mentioned "A goroup of Black men were seen leaving the scene" or "The attacker is described as a Black male". Them subtle ones. f*ck the media
Yea. Know what, I think they should just never mention race unless its a white person. I think its safe to assume that the staber, and usually the stabee is black. If they are white, they should say so in the report, if not, dont mention it, we know what they mean.
NOif they wud mention the race of the 'stabee' evrytime that wud be finebut to only mention it wen he is black is institutional racism which i read evry day, though im sure u will argue that ended with slaverystill
When anything gets this much media coverage, there is always an agenda.Some radical law changes are imminent it seems.

Just the way people want to be a badman. RIP to him. But black kids will never all together, stop trying to be a badman, we just have to save the ones who can be swayed away from that lifestyle and have thee determination.
Dunno if im getting the wrong message about this post but :D
What?I think it has some truths to it.
For real.Niggas vs Black People comes to mind.

Numero, I just want to explain to you how society has become more unsettled through immigration.Since after the war, many western caribbean entered this country with permission and rights to stay. They served this country well and I still praise them to this day for all their endless efforts and hard work put in to restore this country. Both them and their offspring should have full citizenship rights.The problem is, after years of hard work and helping to rebuild this country, businesses started to become more business minded and instead of hiring the very people of this land, they knew that their businesses could surge through the employment of cheap labour. It is not just White British that are effected through these changes, but also, black western caribbeans.I understand history and I do sympathize to a point for Africa BUT Great Britain should not be held fully responsible or accountable for past crimes. It is not just down to Great Britain to repair what has gone on.Do you know what happened the other day?My Turkish Brother in law, who killed someone back in Turkey and now lives here for his safety.. he was offered a two bedroom council property to which he gladly accepted.He said that he looks after his son (he see's him once a week if that)Now, me and my family struggled in Lewisham as I am sure you know as I have stressed it many a time.When this guy left my sister, he left my sister in a lot of pain.. she lost her flat over it and has been refused another property from the council, yet her ex-husband gets a two bedroom place? just like that?after my family were refused, after my sister was refused..Do you honestly think that this does not unsettle the society we live in? things like this?Now, I am sure people might call me a racist for making this point but I would not say I am one. I would just say that I am honest and up front about a lot of things and most of my talks you will hardly hear of me call anyone any derogative names but I will make points.

Guest David Braund

how can they stab someone in rush hour n get away with ittbh its starting to piss me offand the divisions will just get greater and greater as the wider population that can chooses to move away fromt he problem areas leavin most on their own with no helpvicious cycle reallydamn shame

Guest PennyTraitor
Numero, I just want to explain to you how society has become more unsettled through immigration.Since after the war, many western caribbean entered this country with permission and rights to stay. They served this country well and I still praise them to this day for all their endless efforts and hard work put in to restore this country. Both them and their offspring should have full citizenship rights.The problem is, after years of hard work and helping to rebuild this country, businesses started to become more business minded and instead of hiring the very people of this land, they knew that their businesses could surge through the employment of cheap labour. It is not just White British that are effected through these changes, but also, black western caribbeans.I understand history and I do sympathize to a point for Africa BUT Great Britain should not be held fully responsible or accountable for past crimes. It is not just down to Great Britain to repair what has gone on.Do you know what happened the other day?My Turkish Brother in law, who killed someone back in Turkey and now lives here for his safety.. he was offered a two bedroom council property to which he gladly accepted.He said that he looks after his son (he see's him once a week if that)Now, me and my family struggled in Lewisham as I am sure you know as I have stressed it many a time.When this guy left my sister, he left my sister in a lot of pain.. she lost her flat over it and has been refused another property from the council, yet her ex-husband gets a two bedroom place? just like that?after my family were refused, after my sister was refused..Do you honestly think that this does not unsettle the society we live in? things like this?Now, I am sure people might call me a racist for making this point but I would not say I am one. I would just say that I am honest and up front about a lot of things and most of my talks you will hardly hear of me call anyone any derogative names but I will make points.
as ive said many times i see where ashman is coming from.

Just the way people want to be a badman. RIP to him. But black kids will never all together, stop trying to be a badman, we just have to save the ones who can be swayed away from that lifestyle and have thee determination.
And the Niggas have got ta go!!

Guest Esquilax
them black guys there

RIP to the guy.Over dred.As for the justice system, they ned to get serious.As far as I'm concerned, muerder/attempted murder/stabbing etc., should result in an automatic punishment of life in solitary confinement. There should be no rehabilitation, because the person knew damn well what they were doign was wrong adn still chose to do it. Seriously, solitary confinement will drive someone crazy. They will come like Omar White in Oz trying to go straight becuase man was going nuts in Solitary. ANd if not, they will end up like Alvarez and start smearing their sh*t on themselves and the walls.

i dont like the phrase niggas vs black peoplebut its true, but down to classa social divide exists in the black community, and i for one am not down at the bottomi wont allow myself to be put in situations where i can get merked, or go to jail over some bullshit

them black guys there
:D Go on....

RIP to the guy.Over dred.As for the justice system, they ned to get serious.As far as I'm concerned, muerder/attempted murder/stabbing etc., should result in an automatic punishment of life in solitary confinement. There should be no rehabilitation, because the person knew damn well what they were doign was wrong adn still chose to do it. Seriously, solitary confinement will drive someone crazy. They will come like Omar White in Oz trying to go straight becuase man was going nuts in Solitary. ANd if not, they will end up like Alvarez and start smearing their sh*t on themselves and the walls.
unfortunately the prison system is setup so mandem can just jam and play ps3 wile earning an epoint for there mixtape,a lot easier than working,therefore to commit crimes means nothing,there i said it

i dont like the phrase niggas vs black peoplebut its true, but down to classa social divide exists in the black community, and i for one am not down at the bottomi wont allow myself to be put in situations where i can get merked, or go to jail over some bullshit
Yea neither do I, the phrase could be something more offensive, but the point remains.

Guest Esquilax
no offense buttitsorgtfoex4.jpg

The problem with many black people is that you hold each other back time and time again.In my entire life time, the most smartest and most intellectual people that I have ever come across have been certain black people.You know, you have the power inside of you to probably change the world for the better, but you can't make these changes happen if you keep lenging each other down.The way I see it at times is like I have been cursed with this body, it has led me into racist thoughts through learning my history and culture, yet you have been blessed with a beautiful culture that many white people (like myself at times) embrace fully.YOU have the power to break social barriers if you just believe in yourself and each other a little more.I feel that certain Grime and certain Hip-Hop has been an insult to your ancestors..The music is about releasing your pain, crying when you sing or rap it, making other people understand your struggles..Now, it is media promoted into a money making organisation and it has damaged the music that now promote violence and control over certain people's lives and attitudes.

Guest Esquilax
The problem with many black people is that you hold each other back time and time again.In my entire life time, the most smartest and most intellectual people that I have ever come across have been certain black people.You know, you have the power inside of you to probably change the world for the better, but you can't make these changes happen if you keep lenging each other down.The way I see it at times is like I have been cursed with this body, it has led me into racist thoughts through learning my history and culture, yet you have been blessed with a beautiful culture that many white people (like myself at times) embrace fully.YOU have the power to break social barriers if you just believe in yourself and each other a little more.I feel that certain Grime and certain Hip-Hop has been an insult to your ancestors..The music is about releasing your pain, crying when you sing or rap it, making other people understand your struggles..Now, it is media promoted into a money making organisation and it has damaged the music that now promote violence and control over certain people's lives and attitudes.
its not really our place as white people to egg a whole race on like they need our supportit makes it seem like white is the superior race and anything below needs our input to be handledat the end of the day, we all follow the same basic genetic code, and we're not all that different, what you need to realise is the inevitably we're all going to be dust, with no trace of out existence. at the dawn of a new universe, perhaps things will be differentim 15 you know

in the same way that i wud feel it is wrong to collectively group all white people together as sharing collective responsibility for the crimes of the fewi wud say the same for black peoplehowever i am able to see the positive intentions of yr statements even though they in themselves are backwards and a major part of the problem,if indeed there is a problem with the blacks which i dont believe there is,i beleive there is a problem with the poor,but the govt and media choose to focus on the black poor,there is a lot of white on white crime which doesnt get called white on white crime,aka 90% of crime in the country,dont be a victim to tabloid propaganda thats all im saying

Let me say something else on the music ting..You know, more time music is more powerful and influential then people realise.Listening to certain types of music determines; how you dress, your attitude, your emotions and also helps to make up your social identity and what group of people you mix with.It is a shame that the most powerful tool in the world, is now seen as a pedestal, a career, a money making organisation etc.That's why I stopped writing music, I don't want the fame, the money, the fortune.. I just wanna write music that can help to inspire and change other people's lives and money will not reward me for my efforts but real changes in society will.

its not really our place as white people to egg a whole race on like they need our supportit makes it seem like white is the superior race and anything below needs our input to be handledat the end of the day, we all follow the same basic genetic code, and we're not all that different, what you need to realise is the inevitably we're all going to be dust, with no trace of out existence. at the dawn of a new universe, perhaps things will be differentim 15 you know
For a 15 yhear old, I take my hat off to you.But I wan't to speak through my wisdom; you know at times, we all need to egg each other on a little.. It doesen't mean that we do it because we are superior or not, it is just because we care and sometimes, no matter what colour someone else is, if they are hurting each other and you see it clearly, it can effect how you feel because it goes on around you.

in the same way that i wud feel it is wrong to collectively group all white people together as sharing collective responsibility for the crimes of the fewi wud say the same for black peoplehowever i am able to see the positive intentions of yr statements even though they in themselves are backwards and a major part of the problem,if indeed there is a problem with the blacks which i dont believe there is,i beleive there is a problem with the poor,but the govt and media choose to focus on the black poor,there is a lot of white on white crime which doesnt get called white on white crime,aka 90% of crime in the country,dont be a victim to tabloid propaganda thats all im saying
The problem is people do not want to recognise it as black on black crime.Yes I agree with the poor thing, I have seen first hand the social barriers put in place to lock us up like dogs.. but when I say black on black crime, I do not intend it as a racist crime against your own.. I say it like 'hey, that's your brother and you just killed him' type of crime.You are lucky that black on black crime is recognised. If only white on white crime was recognised as well, I would be glad.