Is it getting silly now?

Guest Swiftie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the sun tryin a ting.Whats the past got to do with this?
what goes around comes aroundhe got what he deserved
What are you talking about?He was on bail until his court case. There was nothing to suggest he was guilty. It is just speculation.However, something tells me he helped to provoke this situation and probably hyped as much as the youts that did him something. MOve in those kind of circles and you have to accept what comes with it.

Earlier, police revealed a row had broken out in McDonald's during which a drink was thrown. Det Ch Insp Bob Mahoney said: "The incident escalated very quickly and Steven was fatally stabbed. "At the moment we are treating it as a spontaneous incident. "There is nothing to suggest that this is a gang-related crime or linked to any other incidents."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/7399760.stmThats the difference between BBC and The Scum. Cant take them seriously 'cause all the do is sensationalise stories and theyre the masters at 2+2=14. They got the 4 in there somewhere as their disclaimer but they just over-gas info theyve got

Two teenagers have been arrested by police investigating the fatal stabbing of a man in London's West End. Steven Bigby, 22, was stabbed in the chest soon after leaving a McDonald's restaurant on Oxford Street with friends on Monday afternoon. Detectives arrested the two aged 18 and 19 in connection with the killing. Police said Mr Bigby died after two groups clashed in a "spontaneous incident". A knife has been recovered from the scene. A post-mortem examination showed the victim died from a single stab wound to the heart. Rape trial Mr Bigby was one of 10 defendants charged with the rape of a 16-year-old girl and causing grievous bodily harm, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has confirmed. The teenage girl was attacked in north London in January. In a separate case, he was due to go on trial in June for wounding with intent and violent disorder, over a stabbing in October 2006 in north London, the CPS said. Earlier, police revealed a row had broken out in McDonald's during which a drink was thrown. Det Ch Insp Bob Mahoney said: "The incident escalated very quickly and Steven was fatally stabbed. "At the moment we are treating it as a spontaneous incident. "There is nothing to suggest that this is a gang-related crime or linked to any other incidents." Mr Mahoney also appealed to witnesses who took photographs of the incident to come forward. The teenagers arrested on Tuesday are being questioned at an east London police station.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7399760.stm

I dont trust this "Slit his throat business". I dont believe it at all
I read that the boy who stabbed him ran back and slit his throat infront of numerous bystanders.I was like :D This cant be life
The Roads Are Cold
Richie knew what he was talking about 'In the streets its getting hot, and the youts dem a get so collllllllld'