roll deep set (request)

kerser

set was f*ckedi can remember trim, syer, riko i think manga might of been onit aswell, cnt remember who elseriko was baddin up demon[RIKO] I AV LOST A FEW FIGHTS, BUT IL f*ck*ng SHOOT YOU BRUV [/RIKO]BRAP BRAP BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPIF ANY1 HAS THE SET UPLOAD IT PLEASE

lmao redhead always got hotted. wait for dinky he'll probs have itwho remembers the hour long set with wiley on his own goin at bashy,NJ, lethal, sniper, dizzee"u come to the hood at 4am im here im in the hood. bruv everyone is sleeping"ima upload that. lol he was flopping all over the place

radio melt downs are the sickestsomeone pls upload that wiley one goin at EVERYONElmao im listening to that set with chronik jammer tempa t goin at demon and ghettochronik was talkin so much recklessness'ghetto i would say imma lick out out dem teef but they're gone now''i dont care about your f*ckin flows bruv i'll bounce things into your face''f*ck a&r's ill get man to show me where office is'lol at jammer sayin he'll swing marcus nasty one on one

i have it I think u sure it aint logans last set on rinseI uploaded demon when he first sent for riko (you can even here it in his voice he did not really want it) check grime forum in hijmi thread called looking for a setI have 3 other sets with just riko sluinggot the one from the sunday after the night demon sent just cussing him off got another when he is on jiggy b;s DAYTIME show just murdering demon on dub and on mic I am going out now will upload tomorrow

radio melt downs are the sickestsomeone pls upload that wiley one goin at EVERYONElmao im listening to that set with chronik jammer tempa t goin at demon and ghettochronik was talkin so much recklessness'ghetto i would say imma lick out out dem teef but they're gone now''i dont care about your f*ckin flows bruv i'll bounce things into your face''f*ck a&r's ill get man to show me where office is'lol at jammer sayin he'll swing marcus nasty one on one
LSXCDVVBGFKDNSFASVGVFGGDAGWDLOOOOOLYEAH THAT SET WAS BIG ASWELLJAMMER WAS EXCITED COZ HE HAD CHRONIC WITH HIM..PURE GREEZE TALK COMIN FROM HIS LOCKSREUBEN UP THAT PLEASETHANKS FOR THE OTHER 1 SLACKK

http://www.mediafire.com/?0xxlmw9djjn

forget rikothis is prime trim omg. trim was too f*cked. he needs a good war to reinvigorate him. jeeze f*ck everyone trim in his prime is too much lol outrageous bars n flow
c/slove trims inventiveness in a warhis subliminal clash with ghetto was jokes' smell like you bath in socks never set trends like your barred from shopscream off the flops get bored in your chops i will come to your block completely lost delete your pops you can be at the bus stop or barber shopfreshin up your box still get popped'think is i dont think anyone is really on his level to bring a good clash out of him