Inter Players Turn on Materazzi

Flojo

According to Il Messagero, several Inter players turned on Marco Materazzi in the home dressing room after the defender’s costly penalty miss against Siena.The Nerazzurri blew the chance of securing the Scudetto for the second week in succession when they could only manage a 2-2 draw with Siena at San Siro.The villain of the piece for the home side was Materazzi, who having won a spot-kick late in the game, pushed aside regular penalty taker Julio Cruz, only to see his effort saved by Alex Manninger.Inter President Massimo Moratti was spotted up in the stands blaming Materazzi for the draw, while Coach Roberto Mancini also revealed in his post-match interview that the hardman shouldn’t have taken the penalty.Il Messaggero says that several Inter players were furious with Materazzi for stealing the ball from Cruz, and some of them could be overheard accusing the 34-year-old of "always wanting" the spotlight and trying "to be the main character".Cruz is said to have angrily confronted Materazzi, to which the World Cup winner apologised for his actions.Indeed Materazzi also said sorry during an interview with Sky after the match.“I’m sorry, I should have let Julio take it and I’ve apologised to him,” the former Perugia man declared.
lmao you couldnt make this up really. Italian League going down to the last day as well, Inter seem to be choking at key moments, wasn't so long ago they had a lead that seemingly assured the title.

More dramatically, it seems Milan won't make the Champions League!5th and behind Fiorentina, who only need a win to secure 4th, Parma at home seems an easy enough 3 points.Shame really, as I was looking forward to seeing Milan in Europe next year, what with them potentially signing some top players.

Guest Tronics

Blaiming Materazzi is an easy excuse imo.They should have beaten Siena anyways.They scored the 2nd goal before half time and had plenty of chances in the 2nd half to wrap up the game.To casual imo.Materazzi's penalty wasn't even that bad imo, Manninger save was top notch.

Guest Mickey Kane
Materazzi>>>>>______been a skengman from early
after what he done to zidanethat post should be 30 minute ban
Hours i say.
Straight ghosted tbh...

If Milan was in the Uefa cup I'd be ecstatic.If I got to go to the San Siro next year...WOW.
How does qualification for the UEFA work via the intertoto?
From the 2006 tournament the format for the Cup changed. There are three rounds instead of the previous five, and the eleven winning teams from the third round went through to the second qualifying round of the UEFA Cup.[6] For the first time since the 1960s, there is provision for an actual trophy — whichever sides go furthest in the UEFA Cup will each be awarded a trophy.[7] The first winners were Newcastle United, who won the 2006 tournament outright by going further in the 2006-07 UEFA Cup than the other ten qualifiers.[8]Villa fans enjoy.

We gotta play one two legged tie (probably against FC copenhagen but could be a Finnish or Northen Ireland team as well) and then we go into the final qualification stage of Uefa cup.So we gotta play 4 extra games (two ties) than if we'd finished 5th, but only two more (one tie) than Spurs + Pompey/Cardiff.Thats how I understand it any way.

copenhagen are good would probably deal with your current side