Lil wayne ft T Pain - Got money

GoldCoast

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1187780327b22784"i'm in so much icee they yell skate wayne"lol @ the rhianna impersonation...wayne is off his head
Isnt that the recycled bars from Bling blingA lil nigga seventeen playin with six figures//Got so much "that guy" you can skate on a nigga//This is the 4th weak song am going to hear from him, thats suppose to be on the album.The syrup is in control.The joke about the autotune is the fact that he is building his style/delivery around the autotune ( Dragging words and shouting). Manz killing his hype swiftly

I'm getting ready to hop off this bandwagon (even though I've never been on a bandwagon), 'cause he's disappointed seriously. Man Papoose'd himself. Had he dropped and album right after Drought 3 he would have still been good.

Your thinking about jumping too Bully? He's fully cracked out a lie? I think he's just high on life thinking/knowing he's the most popular out so he can do what the f*ck he likes. That freestyle on Westwood for example, what the hell was that

This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes men. Baby needs to pull him to the side and tell him the autotune isnt cutting it and to get back on the grind and rhyme properly. These songs sound like sh*t mixtape tracks. I've never thought Carter 3 was ever gonna be better than Carter II. Carter II was the height, the only way was down, unless he based this on that completely. Shoulda cut down on the mixtape tracks from a while back, Gossip should have been the first st. single with Lollipop being the first official single. Released it around 8 weeks after BET HH Awards and he woulda been onto something major 'cause the streets were on fire them times.Even though he said The Leak EP was of leaked tracks, I hadnt heard any of them before, I dont think. I'm Me would have been a gem on the album La, La, La could have been a neat song, maybe 3rd/4th single (I know that wasnt on The Leak).Producer line-up should be The Runners, Justice League, JR, Tmix and Batman, Scott Storch, Heatmakers and maybe a couple others dependant on quality of beats. He would have had the pick of the best beats. Look at Rick Ross' album, f*ck*ng sick beat selection.I'm really hoping he proves me wrong and the rest of the album is stinkingly sick, bu I'm fearing the worst. Havent been this disappointed in an artist since I heard the Papoose album tracks that he had to get emailed over coz they never came with their cd smh.

Oh please. It's T-Pain's style NOT Lil Wayne.
u misunderstood his sentenceit worked well on other tracks aswell as lollipop tbh
Nah, I totally understood what he was saying. I for one more excused him for using it, truesay its a first single, more than thinking it complimented him. I was also hoping it was a one-off, clearly it wasnt. I've never heard him use it anywhere else off the top, but I could be mistaken.If anywhere near 20% of his album has that f*ck*ng sh*t, I will not be happy. Autotune is cool when singing but when your rapping, especially when you already have a distinct voice, why use Autotune? It makes no sense to me. To me, the harshness of his voice is lost and doesnt mix well with autotuneAll IMO of course