Sign in to follow this  
MF Cunt

Eddie Murphy going at Russian

Yeah saw this earlier3 thingsSick whip! jeeeezWhos the chick?Lol @ the paparazzi voice.. It just one of them voices that u hear with a boozy breath and u just wanna swing for man.

i'd be a nightmare if i was famous, f*ck ppl following me around with a camera in my face, i'd be getting sued for assault left right and centre

That whip is unserious in a seriously serious manner.Why the f*ck is Eddie - de f*ck you man Murphy making kids film when he's obviously still.. niggrish.And who'se the chick?

That whip is unserious in a seriously serious manner.Why the f*ck is Eddie - de f*ck you man Murphy making kids film when he's obviously still.. niggrish.And who'se the chick?
Dont hate he can be Niggerish all day but he can get paid a bomb thru the Disney/family market, due to good actingCHAaaaaRLIE MURPHY DARKNESSf*ck UR COUCH NIGGA

Dont hate he can be Niggerish all day but he can get paid a bomb thru the Disney/family market, due to good actingCHAaaaaRLIE MURPHY DARKNESSf*ck UR COUCH NIGGA
Not hating just observing, if Eddie was to try and work off the rust before doing a gig he would duppy, form is temporary, class is permanent.and lol @ me forgetting Charlie Murphy and Eddie are brothers, family dinners in that family must be overly jokes, same with the Rock family.

Am i only the one who noticed the way his car doors open backwards

all fantoms open like that.. I think..

Yer its a sick whipEddie and Charlie would make a sicker combo than the Waynan bros
DamonShawnKeenanMarlonThe donkey looking chick from "In The House"Wow @ that line up.My wife and kids from season 1 to post franklin was one of the most jokes programs ever.

the way u put it, it gave me the impression he switched.... that wasnt the case.

he dealt with it well i think

have you not heard of suicide doors ?

Guest Tronics

LOL @ him.Funny guy but deaded his rep with all those flings.LOL @ the way the chick covers her face.

have you not heard of suicide doors ?
oh iSee... why are they called "suicide" doors tho??