Sign in to follow this  
Snoop

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!!

Big Brother!! Yh I'm one of those sad people that watch it and i can sense it starting soon.So does anyone actually know when it begins?Or knows someone that has tried to get into this years show?

Guest David Braund

chewing crack >>>> big brothern i dnt even know if u can chew crack

WHEN UR WATCHING CHANNEL 4 AND U RANDOMLY SEE THE EYE BUT UR NOT SURE IF U SAW IT>>>>>LAST YEARS WAS ACTUALLY DECENT FINKING ABOUT IT CELEB WAS PIEEEEEEEE THO

Chewing crack and then watching Big Brother is an entirely different experience I'm told.

I bet that these people that are dissing big brother will end up watching the launch show as well as typing away in the first thread.

It's starting later than usual this year to avoid a viewing war with Britain's got Talent apparently

I bet that these people that are dissing big brother will end up watching the launch show as well as typing away in the first thread.
ITS THE CYCLE OF VIP2MAN DEM START TYPINGYESS CANT WAI*SEES EVERY1 SLEW* *PRESSBACKSPACE RAPIDLY* LOL @ WATCHING BIG BRO IN 08

what i hate about it is e4 is the only good thing on tv an BB live just takes all over it they should move it to more 4 imo

i'll watch the first ep then never again gonna be full of battymen and butters chicks
ARGHHH FORGOT DIS IS ONE GAY LOVIN NATIONIM GNA WATCH THE 1ST EP TOO

Need More Black people for Hype...allow having them oldies, you know big brother fell of when every season after a few weeks it gets boring and brings more housemates.

LOL.I know what I'm like though, I'll most probably watch it. But I probably eont watch it as much as I did the years before-unless it's really good