FAO Kurious

Mister Man

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie
yo swiftie, if i make a rape joke about kurious and then i rape her, can u tell the feds the databse of ip's etc got corrupt or sum sh*t?
What makes u think the pigs aint got access to the shiznit already :D

the breasts were bangingbut she looks a monkey with glasses on
Ruuude! lol
lolbet he spoke to her n gt turned down lol
Kurious would probably bang him in his face.
see sorry but tht makes u a p*ssy cos u didnt even approach her in person. moist.
maybe kurious did suttin against the law and hes the only eye witness, and she knows this, and if she sees him she might do bad things 2 him and he wants 2 stay healthy
im guessing u lot didnt see the topic mister man made in the love an life room about black chicks

what did the bress say?
Was her batty doing dis ting?
*Considers asking about the face**Reconsiders*So.....breasts & batty then, yeah?
lmao
the breasts were bangingbut she looks a monkey with glasses on
Ruuude! lol
lolbet he spoke to her n gt turned down lol
Shots firing before page 2

From when he saw her, didn't approach her, came home, made a topic and slewed her.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

ye but hes not exactly gonna go "oi kurious whats going on? its _______ from vip2" she will reply with "....and?" convo ended and he walks away looking like a prick
Trueworse one would be goin up to someone sayin "hai ________ its so and so frm vip2" .. and its not them

LOL at clockin someone and not saying Hi... failed.
nah if i see some heads i aint saying hi we aint famo so what am i beggin it for BUTspotting people AND making topics (which equated to online drooling) = failif you liked what you saw that much you should of hollered.

What would females on here do if some guy just walks up to them and drops..'Kool (for example) jodie, its _____ from vip2 what u saying?'Wud u really talk to man?Feel like some top prick if u got aired lol

LOL at clockin someone and not saying Hi... failed.
nah if i see some heads i aint saying hi we aint famo so what am i beggin it for BUTspotting people AND making topics (which equated to online drooling) = failif you liked what you saw that much you should of hollered.

Guest Flat Eric
blood why do u always put CERTAIN words in capitals in EVERY post u make??
its sick initive been doin that on msn recentlymakes me feel good tbh

lol@ thinking i haven't gone up to certain females on here and said "yeh wots HAPPENIN it's FACE OFF from VIP2 come HOLLA at me"
everyone here knows what i look like so unless my dad had kids we dont know about it wont work lolbesides everyone here knows im not likely to holla unless your one of the justice league mandem and these man talk to me via phone and face to face.