logan show

kerser

Guest Medic
aint listened to logan live in eonsand the last time i was hype to listen was when ghetts was gonna wrap logan lol and clashed skepta.thats like a year ago now.
thats the last show i heard too. just havent felt the need to ever listen again.

^^^^good few reasons not to listen to his show right thereremember when logan used to play new tunes everyweek from people you wanna hear now hes just playing music of people putting in work, bothering him or is tryna make a dead comeback

^^^^good few reasons not to listen to his show right thereremember when logan used to play new tunes everyweek from people you wanna hear now hes just playing music of people putting in work, bothering him or is tryna make a dead comeback
No-one who is good bothers making music anymore. Just left with the same 1o bait guys who actually go studio on a regular.That's Grime music on a whole for you. It's not like Westwood plays any different guys or different tunes.

road guys who rap > grime right nowill happily trall tru myspace for 2 hours then listen to logan or westwoodits more of a chore then yeah logans on

thats true tbh...grime beats have died in the last 2 years...no wonder all the mcs are on the electro flex....
ye i dnt blame em, whether i like the tunes or not, wot wiley did i have to give credit where credit is due....its bait he WANTS and AIMS to have this COMMERCIAL GRIME thing go places and be in the top 20s, cos he see's it in america with hip hop and the commercial guys who get national recognition and top 20 tunes but more important have the MOST MONEY for "hip hop" artists...all credit to wiley cos what he made to achieve that goal is a big step towards it, i saw in the metro its no.2 in the singles chart.thats all gd and all, but that kinda leaves grime nowhere if everyone thinks bout "commercial grime". in the past 2-3 years the appeal grime had to me dropped MASSIVELY, in the last year probably the most, hardly feelin any grime i hear these days....its probably a combination of things that lead to its downfall really, but if i could pin point it to one particular time, it would have to be wen the raves got locked and when the majors took tooooo much control over the first signed artist (dizzie)....whether he was for it or not, that kinda set the tone for what it is to gain TOP SUCCESS from grime as a music genre.

Guest faze

it f*cked up because the took grime towards lyrical content and a more hip hop style rather than 'dance grime'i dont see why man just dont clock that evri1 like these electro tunes because they have simple vocals and can be danced to....just start f*ck*ng making uk garage again....

You know what makes me crease.When grime started getting more lyrical with your Devlins, Kanos, Wretch's everyone f*ck*ng loved it.Now they hate it?PAAAAAAAAAAR!Grime fans gimmie joke.
nah cos they started off doing that over normal grime riddimsthen switch it up and just do it over some acoustic guitar ting

road guys who rap > grime right nowill happily trall tru myspace for 2 hours then listen to logan or westwoodits more of a chore then yeah logans on
thats actually mei dont make an effort to listen to radio anymorei will listen to the rips the day afterlogan just aint been cuttin it for a hot minute on radioits actually a par for radio in grime. . .