happy birthday

Badman

Guest Esquilax

happy birthday you corpulent piece of scumi hate you and you sh*t lifei hope this birthday is the last in your miserable existence, you putrescent pile of steaming cat sh*t.

Thanks everyone. Will make a speech later. Will touch on controversial subjects such as abortion, going on f*ck*ng webcam and showing another f*ck*ng male your piece (Erics activities, not mine), being 27 and claiming your 15 (Joes actions, not mine) and burning clutches (Badmans actions, not mine)Safe again, Number 3, signing out.

Guest PennyTraitor
Thanks everyone. Will make a speech later. Will touch on controversial subjects such as abortion, going on f*ck*ng webcam and showing another f*ck*ng male your piece (Erics activities, not mine), being 27 and claiming your 15 (Joes actions, not mine) and burning clutches (Badmans actions, not mine)Safe again, Number 3, signing out.
see u ye, one day u need to jus make an exposure topic to end them all. jus come wit everything u have gathered over the years the links stories etc and jus up it in one mega topic. then dissappear forever like a real g. . .

Guest Flat Eric
Bitch please I don't even have webcam.

see u ye, one day u need to jus make an exposure topic to end them all. jus come wit everything u have gathered over the years the links stories etc and jus up it in one mega topic. then dissappear forever like a real g. . .
Swear down thats the plan.

Guest PennyTraitor
Swear down thats the plan.
tbh i know alot of them but theres stuff im always finding out thts a shockers. . . u talk too much still. lol