If you could choose an age at which to die

Trane

Guest Flat Eric

long to re-typeZOOP says:ill happily die at 19 ZOOP says:IF ZOOP says:i've had sex with a chinese bid ZOOP says:bird ZOOP says:AND ZOOP says:AND! ZOOP says:i've skydived from a hot air baloon

Rah its ur Birthday fam, jam back with such thoughts
LOLNar, Maxine musta been telling me to quit smoking like shes my auntie or something, so I said no because even when I do eventually get cancer ill be at least 50, and I dont really wanna ever be older than 55 anyway, so its nothing.

LOLNar, Maxine musta been telling me to quit smoking like shes my auntie or something, so I said no because even when I do eventually get cancer ill be at least 50, and I dont really wanna ever be older than 55 anyway, so its nothing.
Boi dunnoAnways I just live for the moment, I'm ready to go at any time. I'm cautious about every move I make these days, not paranoid, just cautious.

Boi dunnoAnways I just live for the moment, I'm ready to go at any time. I'm cautious about every move I make these days, not paranoid, just cautious.
oi

cancer will lick this generation down in there twenties if anythinglook out for the new superbreed of stds also,will come like the plague

In recent months i've started to lose any fear of death i had.If anything the curiosity i have with it (don't know if that makes sense) makes me kind of look forward to it, it will be a relief when it happens. i like life though.
Same here.Ever since I stopped believing in God I've been more curious about what death REALLY is. But at the same time I ain't in a hurry lol

guess this is a mortal ting, dnt even watch my age to ruffbut wldnt mind biting the basket anytime its all bless like the vaticanman like death is a pussyole anyway he aint even on the swingers ting, heard he got hotted up by man like gabriel (anotha pussyole)

In recent months i've started to lose any fear of death i had.If anything the curiosity i have with it (don't know if that makes sense) makes me kind of look forward to it, it will be a relief when it happens. i like life though.
Same here.Ever since I stopped believing in God I've been more curious about what death REALLY is. But at the same time I ain't in a hurry lol
Funny you should say that, over 6 months ago i stopped praying.Maybe it's the devil luring us into a false sense of comfort, thinking we're all at peace with ourselves and what not, but really he's making our fiery beds on god's orders.