ALL YOU PS3 OWNERS CAN SUCK OUT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT

FACE OFF

okay now i have your attention im sure i have the very best sony fanboys here with their undivided attention that can tell me all the great reaons i should buy one with fancy words that have 6 syllables etc but now you can tell me about THIS.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SONY-PS3-PlaySta...1QQcmdZViewItem80 GIG and ting but from japan are ps3 multi region now and is this worth gettin?discuss

Guest David Braund

hmmmnice price aswellwhats the power input sayin n plug sockets?will i need a transformer (cnt see any info on the listing)might have to get one some time soonish

Guest David Braund

LMFAOdnt even buy that famlook at the Q&A section at the bottom

Q: Liar - reported again! 12-May-08A: Are you exactly what mean??

Guest Risky360
f*ck the 80gb . . .jus cop the 40 and change the hd urself . . .
arghh change ur sig manthat chick looks like a man ffsput some nice chinese chicks or suttin1200809065494.gif
:D :D :D

^^^^^ lmfao didnt see that.
f*ck the 80gb . . .jus cop the 40 and change the hd urself . . .
how you do that?
Most man change it to a 250 or 320gb HDliterally takes 5 mins...-take out the slot on the right hand side of the ps3-unscrew the drive-slide it out-stick new drive in-screw the screws-turn on ps3 and reformat hard-drivedone.

but how would u go about transferring yr saved data
Theres a backup function thing i think.. you can save it on external
yeah there's a software backup facility that backups everything onto an external drive, then you just copy it back on after you've installed your new drive

just buy a uk ting and upgrade the hard drive because that ting there will not have a valid warranty within the uk.That's the reason I didn't get the white ps3 (that and getting my thing for free).