Ladies,does it bother you when guys stare at your

LuLu

BREASTS ?maybe cos the weather was really nice yesterday, the breast staring patrol were out in full force.so ladies, does it bother you when a guy talks to your breasts instead of your face ?Also, i cant find the eye contact thread, wanted to add something to it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't even wearin anything revealing yesterday, a plain white t and it showed hardly any cleavage., ok it was a like a v neck style but it wasn't like you could see much............... i blame the weather, made males go crazyi dont really feel comfortable wearing tops that reveal my cleavage but according to trinny and susannah, short girls are encouraged to wear tops that reveal some cleavage because it makes their neck look longer or something along those weird lines.Lorraine kelly is the queen of this.

Guest Lemons

On a sidenote - Ladies, do you notice, say in an office environment, if a guy is looking at you a lot.lMy job entails me walking round the office most of the da (no cleaner) and when I walk through this specific womens part of the office I'm pretty much staring at her, I think I'm being sly, but maybe not, do you reckon you'd notice?*It's not like I'm some quiet wasteman who walks around staring at people all day, I talk to more or less everyone and I'm a bait face (if that makes any difference).

this is a stupid question. What girl on here is going to come out and say " i love it when a guy talks to my titties" Of course it most probably bothers a girl when if guys are staring at her breasts.Sekkle with these Ladies, does it _________ questions that have obvious answers to them

if you dont want me to stare, dont show them off..I was staring all day, rags.
you dun kno....girls love attention hence them showing off their assets....so bwoy, there aint no point complaining because i wont even listen....i'll just keep staring..lol

if you dont want me to stare, dont show them off..
really can't argue with that, altho I'm pissed cos I'm kind of in the same boat as you LuLu with v-necks complementing my figure a lot more than high cut tops. I've found a way to wear them tho, whilst keepin my decency intact.But in answer to ur question, it really does irritate me differentlly, 'specially at work when Ive got on a shirt friggin buttoned up to my neck.

if you dont want me to stare, dont show them off..
really can't argue with that, altho I'm pissed cos I'm kind of in the same boat as you LuLu with v-necks complementing my figure a lot more than high cut tops. I've found a way to wear them tho, whilst keepin my decency intact.But in answer to ur question, it really does irritate me differentlly, 'specially at work when Ive got on a shirt friggin buttoned up to my neck.
Hold tite da mandem looking through button spaces. We're, I mean, youre large

wasn't even wearin anything revealing yesterday, a plain white t and it showed hardly any cleavage., ok it was a like a v neck style but it wasn't like you could see much............... i blame the weather, made males go crazyi dont really feel comfortable wearing tops that reveal my cleavage but according to trinny and susannah, short girls are encouraged to wear tops that reveal some cleavage because it makes their neck look longer or something along those weird lines.Lorraine kelly is the queen of this.
i dont know why i do it i guess its cos i have day dreams of me sucking them my girl gets stares alot and she knows why but dont really make a big deal of it if you have big breasts your gonna get looked at guys like breasts and bumper and if you have both and they stand out and look appealing we are gonna look.its ridiculous to be offended or annoyed by it i mean what if i girl looks at me cos of the car i drive am i gonna be offended?just enjoy it whle the sun is here its harmless and is one of the main reasons some girls get their confidence back if they just come out of a relationship.chill out hun

you know what talk is pissing me off from big titted women though"oh im gonna get a breast reductions they are too big"f*ck*ng FOOLS you say that cos you want the man to say "DONT DO IT I LIKE THEM"girls tactics of fishing for compliments and attention >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________________

the way one girl i know pokes out her breasts when we argue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______________________________the way one girl used to shut me up back in the day by litterally shoving a breast in my mouth when im cussin her ass out >>>>>____________big breasts full stop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________________when i see big breasts i feel hopefull and ambitious and happy about anything.

Guest David Braund

on the train the other daysome chick in what can only be described as a see through towel was jammin there all crossin her legs n sh*t bress for daysi was sittin across from her, obv lookin, coz lets face im humanshe looked at a next guy with them "f*ck u lookin at looks" n he looked away embarassedtried that with mei plainfaced herthen went straight back down to her breast n legsn kept at it, give a f*ckshe knew exactly what dressin like that would do, n still did itshe obv loves the attention, n i love breasts n her thighs were nice, so boy....

personally i don't business, they can glance but as long as they don't try and come talk to me, even yet touch me. plenty of times i've just walkeed past men who try and talk to me cos they've seen a bit of tit, and i walk past them like they aren't there.i wear what i wear, its impossible to hide mines, but i won't bait go out in some low cut top THEN get pissed off that i'm being stared at

i dont mind but then i only know one person who makes it obvious. i wear shirts most of the time to work and i only have low cut tops as they suit my figure. when i wear a skirt to work then men stare at my legs and offer to buy lunch and stuff. lol

on the train the other daysome chick in what can only be described as a see through towel was jammin there all crossin her legs n sh*t bress for daysi was sittin across from her, obv lookin, coz lets face im humanshe looked at a next guy with them "f*ck u lookin at looks" n he looked away embarassedtried that with mei plainfaced herthen went straight back down to her breast n legsn kept at it, give a f*ckshe knew exactly what dressin like that would do, n still did itshe obv loves the attention, n i love breasts n her thighs were nice, so boy....
*spuds*