FAO - people who go uni away from home

LuLu

you know when you travel back home, do you come across a variety of people ?ive noticed , when im at the station on my way back, theres the flipflop group, the sandal and jean group, the im wearing a suit to go on a coach group, the im polish just look at the trainers group, the im dressed like im going clubbing hence the revealing top and short skirt group, the backpacking group and then the casual dressed group.do you get strangers people approaching you on a regular basis ?the other night some woman came up to me asking for the time, so i told her.she asked what coach i was getting on etc, i said to her ' you dont sound like a local, i can sense an essex accent' and then she replyed ' what, you can send an action ? ' , im thinking huh so i try asking the question again and she says ' what did u say ' and then says ' i really dont want to know ' and walked off.i was like WTFthen some girl comes up to me and asks me can she purchase a ticket on the spot, so i said ' i dunno tbh, your best to go and ask a person in an illuminus jacket but don't get some of them confused for the cleanersim thinking, why did she ask me for ?do i have the n.express guildline book printed on my head ? there was loads of customer service people about as well.do you get these kind of random people talking to you ?