Sign in to follow this  
Stamina Man

How Can I Backup SMS?

Im using Samsung PC Suite, i have over 400 messages, of which haf of them i cannot lose, trading phones today i need to backup all the messages so i can transfer them to the new one, and sim cards cannot store that many messages. Safe

I will paypal someone a tenner if they help lolI REALLY cannot lose these messages :D

PISSEDThe guys sent the phone special delivery he just rang me, i need to send it now, i have 2 hours lol, beg someone help me i cannot lose these messages

drag to messages into the inbox at the bottom should say pc at the topthen the messages will be saved there untill u decied to delete themi'll screen print if nesscaryid like that cash now

Yeah safe can you print screen it lol, i select all messages in message manager, and try drag them onto inbox under "PC" but it shows a circle with a line through it when i try drag them in, and then i do it and nothing happens, i tried print screening it, but the cursor dissapears so you cant see what the cursor shows lol

Oh i just clocked why, they are "EMS" messages aparrently, SMS's with more than one page if you know what i mean, it says "This Is An EMS Message It Needs To Be Read In Phone" or something, do you know how to back them up?

Write them down if it comes to it tbh.
Lol very long, there are over 400, and somethings going down soon i need most of them as "evidence" incase something happens lol, writing them down would be pointless :DIm taking a screenshot now anyway

How are they EMS?I got a D900 and I got that PC suite, needed to transfer some to my PC to keep as evidence of something and it went fine.

9ef3a7b9fe4026a296961d179d948a73.jpga536870a9e9ae2b8b4ab75e00a3c4ece.JPG3184f6b8b568baae1ecd35f47d1daf8e.JPGas for the ems thos are pic messages i guess well mine are anyways so just save the content then used the manage file options

How are they EMS?I got a D900 and I got that PC suite, needed to transfer some to my PC to keep as evidence of something and it went fine.
No clue, i got this screenshot:23m4oeu.jpgI think i got it working though, i downloaded this for outlook: http://www.jeyo.com/companion.aspSeems to be working i just need to seeif i can find them

be59a0ab778baddbbe10a882048e52c1.jpga536870a9e9ae2b8b4ab75e00a3c4ece.JPG3184f6b8b568baae1ecd35f47d1daf8e.JPGas for the ems thos are pic messages i guess well mine are anyways so just save the content then used the manage file options
Hmm, safe, i dont have any with images in lol, these ones are texts that are about 3-4 texts long, sent all in one to my phone, if you know what i mean? I downloaded this other thing to try out and see if i can get them though, this is pissing me off :D

dunno im not really haveing that problem spose u could always print lol
I was thinking this, to actually print them all lol, but i need them to be hard, unedited, on phone or computer, so if someone was to look at them they would see i haven't faked anything.Probably all sounds weird now lol, but thats the main reason i need to keep them.That Jeyo thing i got worked, and its stored them in outlook and backed them up in there, how many times do i need to format my phone before all info can be restored lol, and how do i totally reset it to how it was brand new?