Sign in to follow this  
MF Cunt

hiphop G unit- I like the way she do it

KMT tunes sh*t. 50s officially lost touch with whats going on out there and is trying hard to come back. That was so sh*t, but the vid was sick

I heard it time ago i just thought it was sh*t until i saw the vid
lolwut
I saw someone up it on here time ago but i thought it sounded like tat, i duno witht he visual of the video it seems like a decent songWatch for good beats on the album heard they got Pollo the don or whatever his name is, and Swizz beats

KMT tunes sh*t. 50s officially lost touch with whats going on out there and is trying hard to come back. That was so sh*t, but the vid was sick
He lost it and then he realised he lost it and started dropping fire mixtapesLets hope the album is similar to the last few tapesAlso does any one have any info on the Dj Drama/Gunit- Gangsta Grillz Tape TF?

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Mmm, not feeling it too much on first listen.Apart from Yayo's verse, that sh*t was funny.

bucks kinda pissd still...video is sick...its funy wen u watch fiddy now and compare him to get rich days wen he looked like he was gettin an attack of stagefright wen he was in videos..swagger has come a long way

Tune is addictive.Beat's SICK."I like the way she do it"Dunno whats happening with their tape with Drama.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...Yp5c6vACSCA8lrUGunit on 106 and parkPredictions for TOS? i think its gonna be the biggest hip hop seller this year so far
:D Wow, slow down. Thats a bold prediction. You really reckon its gonna sell more than all 3 other releases this year? Nah, I'm ramping. When does it drop