Uni Heads...

Guest David Braund

Guest David Braund

Ite im gettin a van yea....how much would you pay for me to take you and ur stuff in said van to your uni.instead of taking train etc esp. if u got alot of stuff n goin quite fari can fit everything more of less you need, plus you in the front.could this be a vaible service i can provide? or is it jus sh*t?

valuable service, but think about it, only time im gonna ring u is like september when i move in, and july wen i move out need to do more than that, but vans are bare handy, swear u could run ur own it business, if my uni flops ill pm you we start it together

Guest David Braund

im already runnin my own business.its nothing to do with the businessbut a lil extra sutin i wanna docould b like a week of jus takin bare heads

Guest David Braund
Swear you couldn't drive people from London to somewhere like Manchester for cheaper than a train, the petrol price would kill you.
i swear its like £50 a ticketit cnt b that much for petrol (well diesel, but it lasts longer)

Swear you couldn't drive people from London to somewhere like Manchester for cheaper than a train, the petrol price would kill you.
i swear its like £50 a ticketit cnt b that much for petrol (well diesel, but it lasts longer)
some people pay like £60 for a full tank, i doubt one tank of petrol is gonna get you a distance like that and back, especially with the amount of stuff that's gonna be weighing the van down.

£50 worth of petrol I highly doubt will get you to Manchester these days.

Scrap this idea. Its good in theory but you would need to buy red diesel or buy an absolute SHITLOAD of petrol to make it worthwhile. Im talking millions of pounds worth btw.And red diesel is illegal so thats a HUGE risk.My old man will be taking all my sh*t up to Leeds in his car, maybe in two cars but really and truly if someone is willing to pay for thier stuff to be moved it would be with a somewhat reputable compnay. Not a 17 year old.Not really profitable imo

Guest David Braund
Yh plus ur never gonna make back the cost of the van, no matter how many people u take.Not tryna tread on ur dreams or nothing.
its not a business venturethe van is for sutin elsei jus wanted to see if i could get extra P from drivin ppl to uni if they have too much sh*t for a car or sutin

i went uni in manchester. which is 200 miles away. So thats 400 miles in total.You couldnt charge more than £100 for the service. So maybe £60 diesel cost, that leaves you £40 profit for at least 9 hrs of driving-- that aint worth it.Maybe shorter distances like London-Bristol/Midlands/Brighton/Essex/Portsmouth etc

BLUDBEG YOU COME GET ME FROM MY UNII'M WILLING TO PAY YOU A BILLBUT PETROL TO MY UNI WILL PROB BE IN THE REGIONS OF 60-80SO BOYHOLLAAAAI'LL TIP YOU WITH A NORTHERN SLAG AS-WELLLIKE YOU CAN COME AND CHILL FOR THE NIGHTGET YOUR FREAK ON WITH A SCOUSER OR A GEORDIE LASS (YOUR CHOICE BOTH JUST AS FILTH)AND TAKE ME HOME NEXT DAY