Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

Skimmed Milk

Guest David Braund

what about full fat or jerseycoz tbh skimmed tastes like crap

milk has protein so it can help, but mens health come with alot of vague statements many times.saying milk increases muscle growth is the same as saying taking 5 boiled eggs, or a can of tuna OR A 30-50gram smack of whey will ALSO increase growth. taking milk with the protein has added benefits as well, but they way they're saying it or you may have quoted it is quite vague.

I dont really listen to men's health.I wasted 3 quid 2 months ago, saw an article "how to get big biceps" i look at it and it tells me to do cable curls, wtf.But yeah milk is a good source of protein, cheap and can mix it with sh*t like oats, whey etc.

yeah they do that, they come out with a lot of vague stuff, and every issue is "how to get a six pack in 10weeks"

yeah they do that, they come out with a lot of vague stuff, and every issue is "how to get a six pack in 10weeks"
Them headlines sell the copy.Swear it's rare they actually show a case study of someone doing it.

i put milk in with my whey, but one of my mates said to use water with a shake and then just drink milk later.something about your body not absorbing all of the whey becuase the milk.anyway im eagerly anticipating a new shipment of protien packed goodness :D

Milk increases spots aswell just incase anyone didn't know.
lolwutis this truesome one confirm this with evidence