for the summer what are you gonna do

FACE OFF

just thinking about what some people might wanna do with themselves over summer other than just walking up and down looking pretty/handsome (no home no compliment) but on a real is there anything you people intend to do for the summerie football matches etcjust wondering.discuss.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to get all my family member and have a cricket match in the park used to do that with my dad when i was like 10 so seeing as my son is 8 now its that season.oh yeah might even start playing chess in the park and you done know its all about my avi in the park.

the sad piece is that some heads are gonna be on this forum all bloodclart day loli sure hope you dont get too depressed.oh and the only job i could do and enjoy this time of the year is postman in weather like this truss they got it on lock.but on a real though hold tight me and my cousins and my yute outside peckham library sunday gone with the cars you see in my avi SICK.7778_1.JPGtruck.jpgl_8b3cf34aeb837044c3a7c05c46a73242.jpgl_df60438835fcb960e82b90e460f7e4ef.jpg

Guest David Braund
the sad piece is that some heads are gonna be on this forum all bloodclart day loli sure hope you dont get too depressed.oh and the only job i could do and enjoy this time of the year is postman in weather like this truss they got it on lock.
u do know mans gonna have a computer in my van.dnt b suprised if u see me out n im posting on VIP2(no net fiend)

the sad piece is that some heads are gonna be on this forum all bloodclart day loli sure hope you dont get too depressed.oh and the only job i could do and enjoy this time of the year is postman in weather like this truss they got it on lock.
Nah man lugging them heavy bags around in the hot sun is not the one. And with this british weather the summer sun is never guarenteed!

Nah man lugging them heavy bags around in the hot sun is not the one. And with this british weather the summer sun is never guarenteed!
start early done work by 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________________having a lie in in the summer when there is so much going on is WACK.

Going to greece for a bit (bang bang family owns houses over there gang) going there with a chick n a few of my boys dont know what i will be doing tbh, will be alotto.MINI BBQ'S DOWN THE PARK GANGSMOKINGJAMMINGMAKING MONEYWOWsommers going to be too much i need some sleep thoughoh and spending money

Guest David Braund

fingers crossed i get my van tommrowgt a meeting with my business bank manger aswell up west so man needs to be suited up and sh*tand im gettin transfered to an adult psychiatric unitbare sh*t