1st Peek at Goku

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
The facts are that there are lot more non DB fans than there is DB fans, and what I THINK they are choosing a white guy to cater for that, also changing nuff of the story with the school and have characters like Teto instead of Krillin
LMAO you actually think anyone who isnt a DB fan would go and see this...ok then!plus its much bigger in asian countries so dont you think they would be more worried about what they would want rather than white americans? going on like asians dont control DB like they would just let them racist moves run? obviously thought it was a good look.
Of course non DB fans are going to watch it, im not an fan of Ironman but seen it, non fan of bare other films based on comics but seen it.This film is created for hollywood america not die hard fans
my god you really think this will be on the same level as iron man?you cannot compare this too marvel based movies because any joe bloggs knows who spider man is but if i stood up and asked in my office now who knows what goku is or even dragon ball i would get plain faced diffrently!just think about it...not saying only DB heads will watch it but it wont have the mass appeal your making outand all you guys saying real DB heads wont go see it are chatting sh*t of course they will if anything just to be able to pick at it and complain!

The facts are that there are lot more non DB fans than there is DB fans, and what I THINK they are choosing a white guy to cater for that, also changing nuff of the story with the school and have characters like Teto instead of Krillin
wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaityou mean krillin his best friend isnt going to be in this film?
Sorry to say

Guest Mickey Kane

This is gonna be a sleeper hit, TRUST, as long as the storyline is on point. This IS Dragonball, not Dragonball Z.BTW, this ain't the 80's no more. Don't expect man to be super-muscled up with 10-pack, abs...Plus, isn't it supposed to be Goku in his teen years?

LMAO you actually think anyone who isnt a DB fan would go and see this...ok then!plus its much bigger in asian countries so dont you think they would be more worried about what they would want rather than white americans? going on like asians dont control DB like they would just let them racist moves run? obviously thought it was a good look.
Of course non DB fans are going to watch it, im not an fan of Ironman but seen it, non fan of bare other films based on comics but seen it.This film is created for hollywood america not die hard fans
my god you really think this will be on the same level as iron man?you cannot compare this too marvel based movies because any joe bloggs knows who spider man is but if i stood up and asked in my office now who knows what goku is or even dragon ball i would get plain faced diffrently!just think about it...not saying only DB heads will watch it but it wont have the mass appeal your making outand all you guys saying real DB heads wont go see it are chatting sh*t of course they will if anything just to be able to pick at it and complain!
No what i am trying to say is that this film is intened for non db fans, hence the casting and story f*ck upsYeah will watch it only to cuss how bad and let down we are

This is gonna be a sleeper hit, TRUST, as long as the storyline is on point. This IS Dragonball, not Dragonball Z.BTW, this ain't the 80's no more. Don't expect man to be super-muscled up with 10-pack, abs...Plus, isn't it supposed to be Goku in his teen years?
They have 2 come with some really good storyline to make up for this

wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaityou mean krillin his best friend isnt going to be in this film?
that ain't even a failits down right insult

Just same old americans changing it all up, look at The Grudge and The DepartedSometimes change can be good, cos in all fairness The Departed was a very good film. But then look at The Grudge.All I am saying I don’t think they should of changed it up nuff like this, yes they are catering for the non DB fans but reckon they should of done more to keep the DB fans happy

Come like Turtles with no Splinter, yeah okay not that bad but i am just riled.

Come like Turtles with no Splinter, yeah okay not that bad but i am just riled.
no thats exactly how bad it isits like making iron man then taking out rodesor taking harry osborne outta spiderman

Guest Mickey Kane
They have 2 come with some really good storyline to make up for this
Yeah, that's what's gonna make or break deal really.

Guest Mickey Kane
Hmmm but then again this is the 1st DB, I cant remember when Krillin came into it, swear it was when he became super saiyan, so maybe not having Krillin might not be so badRefresh my mem please
Kill yourself.

Hmmm but then again this is the 1st DB, I cant remember when Krillin came into it, swear it was when he became super saiyan, so maybe not having Krillin might not be so badRefresh my mem please
Krillin has been with goku since they were kids, Tien shoulda also been in this movie aswell.

Kill yourself.
Noooooooolol, all i can remember someone being killed infront of Goku, cant remember who and what happendF5 me please

Krillin has been with goku since they were kids, Tien shoulda also been in this movie aswell.
But i swear they were not mates from day, just like piccolo wasnt

Kill yourself.
Noooooooolol, all i can remember someone being killed infront of Goku, cant remember who and what happendF5 me please
Frieza almost killed picollo then killed krillin which made goku roid rage