Sign in to follow this  
Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Enjoy the weather while you can

Guest David Braund

im indoors most of th etime anywaysso im goodas long as it doesnt rain tommorow

i spent the weekend on the beach so i've enjoyed. got some serious sunburn though, i've never had sunburn before :D

Sorry to rain on your paradeWeather people always f*ck up, probably will be fine(that was bad :D )

f*ck sake.. happens every year.I remember last year around these times it was hot and nice and i was thinking Summer was gonna be live... then at the start of July we had the floods, & Summer never returned..

Good!!Should piss it down till exams are over.

I can honestly say I dont care tooooo much, I know I'll be having a summer so it's minor.Plus, I'm getting tired of seeing streamlined bodies man. Aint seen no big breasts in two days and only clocked one back-off

Guest Flat Eric
British weather...I'm really not surprised.
What did people expect it to be hot from this week through until August :D
lmao @ anybody whos surprisedlike you didnt know you lived in the uk

Hope it rains so i can wear my jacket trmo" aint you hot in that jacket "

I can honestly say I dont care tooooo much, I know I'll be having a summer so it's minor.Plus, I'm getting tired of seeing streamlined bodies man. Aint seen no big breasts in two days and only clocked one back-off
ur enz mus b drysince d sun has been out i see peng tingz errywerebak of bress errytingsome even hav a pretty face

well at least i wint have to see no walnut looking toes for a few daysbut i hope it comes backLondon is banging in the summer, if we had decent 1's i wudnt bother going away anywhere

ur enz mus b drysince d sun has been out i see peng tingz errywerebak of bress errytingsome even hav a pretty face
On my way to work, not in ends. Bare old ladies or the ones mentioned above. It's only since yesterday that there have been those ones tho.

similar story all over the countrynot surprisednot arsed either - exams until then end of may - hope junes nice thowe had some nice weather - we enjoyed it (bank holiday monday was live)back to normal