Anyone From Hatfield...

Stamina Man

Soca, i got a zoot left what you doing tomorrow maybe (no rapist)
I'm gonna be in Brent cross and central 2moro... Hatfield is a boring place I can't stay here unless it's to sleep lolOnly club I know is Kandybar... other than that... it's uni shoobsin Full of crackheads and slags.
come kandybar on the 24th
Whats happening on the 24th?
some girl's 18thwear black and silver
18th??? :D If she's white I'm not reaching (no racist)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
Soca, i got a zoot left what you doing tomorrow maybe (no rapist)
I'm gonna be in Brent cross and central 2moro... Hatfield is a boring place I can't stay here unless it's to sleep lolOnly club I know is Kandybar... other than that... it's uni shoobsin Full of crackheads and slags.
come kandybar on the 24th
Whats happening on the 24th?
some girl's 18thwear black and silver
18th??? :D If she's white I'm not reaching (no racist)
lol she is aswellbut true say im reachin for the white chicks linked her when i was like 13, funniest link everif i cnt poke that imma move to her friends, f*ck it

LOLYour half white so why you not wanting to go???I heard that place is sh*t.Kandiklub>>>>Kandy bar
I know how the white girls in these ends move... and I know what their parties are like, the name you get if you associate with them... the typa mandem dat reach... so I'll pass :D
if i cnt poke that imma move to her friends, f*ck it
lol I'm pretty sure the friends won't mind either :DKandy bar is sick if the uni hosts events there.

LOLYour half white so why you not wanting to go???I heard that place is sh*t.Kandiklub>>>>Kandy bar
I know how the white girls in these ends move... and I know what their parties are like, the name you get if you associate with them... the typa mandem dat reach... so I'll pass :D
if i cnt poke that imma move to her friends, f*ck it
lol I'm pretty sure the friends won't mind either :DKandy bar is sick if the uni hosts events there.
What do they go on like?