AHHH this summers gona be so dry

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Fam going portugul (quite a few of the notts fam, london fam, manchester fam), Mandem going valaraki. ME - No money (400 left of overdarft), no home for next year, gonna have to cancel my holiday, no job and f*ck all to do. 22 as well so any girls i'm gonna try and flex aren't going to be on man sharing a room with his brother and no dough. This could be the worst summer in history. If this was even just 5 years ago i would be happy with the prospect as i didn't need money and could spend all day banging out pro/ps2, jamming outside JD and random girl flexes. But its a situation as the only person who goes uni out of my boys - its my summer which is going to flop :D .MY summers going to consist of Euro 2008+Big brother :D , only plus point is i've got so much spare time hat i can get my fitness on point and start my disertation.Anyone else looking at a potentially unfulfilling summer?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

sheeezusmy summer is shaping out to be livei gt so many internet gadgets i could b on the moon and on VIP2 at the same timeimma b buildin computers all day

I've got HIGH expectations for this summer. Last few have been so so live but I still hit autumn wishing I had made the most of the time I had. And to the topic maker, your situation could easilly change by summer. Why cant you get a job?

Waterfights>>>>>>>>____In my childhood my whole road was pure youngers. and everyone was out having waterfights on a dailyMan would team up. Or sometimes boys vs girlsPeople had bottles, bombs, buckets, garden hoses, jet sprays, super soaker 5000's (one rich yout had the one with a backpack like those graffiti removal men it was GULLY)

every summer i was in school was sick (00-05 gang)
ennitbein older is swagi miss terrorising alotmentsused 2 smash up bare greenhouses n nick cabbages n sh*t
Egging was the one :D
hahain the younger years we used 2 jus go on some random run down the road n waste ur all eggs flexthen slowly over the years we found our favourite targetshaha every single night for months we targetted Gaffneys and Chapmans yardi swear their dads shoulda paid us the amount of exercise we gave em runnin up n down their roadscouple of halloweens ago was siiick.comjoined up with bare different years from our school n jus terrorised eveeveveverywhere stupidlykicked off with the kebab mandem, roads got closed off, murdered a few taxi drivers.....them were the f*ckin daysbein mature is f*ckin waste