what do you want to be doing at 30?

Twirl

what do you wanna be doing and what do you want to have done by the age of 30?i wanna be settled with somone, planning a family or already have one. i want to have travelled at least once a year including a tour of south america. career wise f*ck knows, i dont plan my jobs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

living with my beau, engaged or already married.be at the peak of my career, although i'll probably be there in two years..richerand healthy... i'm giving myself 2 years to quit smoking. elohel.i kids will come, hopefully by 32.but you can't put a time on these things.

f*ck all hopefullymaybe just a panelist on have i got news for you or a next tingor training guerillas in south america in advanced bazookanomics or suttinwill probs go on westwood to drop the barim a big man but im not forty yeah ahwatch me get sportyas part of the build up to the 2012 olympicsbut thats about itmite get some spectacles or become a celebrity chef thoughgangsta chefwill be like a cook in the hoodstir sh*t witha gat

I want to be a successful Social Worker by 30... hopefully married,with kids, house all that malarkI want to have travelled to at least 3-4 different countries too!I want to be in the process of buildin my house in Ghana.Hopefully my relationship with my sister by then will be good too.

Guest David Braund

tbh 12 years is too far for me to planim still worried about 2moro or next week or next monthlong for yearsbut my ambition for this week is to get my van

have my own place but thats a goal before im 21, ive got a year to sort sh*t out.by the time im 30, i want to have been promoted in my job ( not this sh*t job ive got now )be happybe healthybe as confident as everto not be alone, be with someone who respects me and loves me for who i am and won't expect me to change for anyone.

I want a home to be proud of & car & bikeEarn at least 50K (or equivelant for the times) could be a stock broker... could be shovelling sh*t, as long as shits in order financially (not the sh*t i'm shovelling)Wife is a bonus but I enjoy my own company so no biggieBait stuff like health & happynessWant to be preparing to send my parents off to caribbean to reitreLooking for a secondary school for the pitney demWant to have a coupel hobby's ie music, gardening, etcWant to have been to every contenentMore will soon come...