Sign in to follow this  
Maxxx

Pure Garage <<REWIND<< Back To The Old Skool

f*ck*ng SICK.Who Know's? This CD is getting banged out in my whip if i pass this year, bare bangers!Deffo the CD for summer.

It's live when he puts Little man into Cleptomaniacs... *skanks*.. *has heart attack*... *dies*

This + MOS - Garage Classics + some old cds = me

i've had this for months, but yeah still v good and my main cd in my car
Yea i brought it for someone little while back, with that sound of bassline 1Just robbed it to put on hardrive. lol

The 3rd cd is by far the best.Thats if your a proper old skool garage guy anyway and not the 21 seconds, bring me flowers type of "old skool garage"

The 3rd cd is by far the best.Thats if your a proper old skool garage guy anyway and not the 21 seconds, bring me flowers type of "old skool garage"
*spuds*ButMixing your own classic vinyl and putting it on CD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________TBH

Its alright, still. That Little Man mix is sh*t, CKnmg. Its the only bad mix on the CD.Heartless need to do a new Crisp Biscuit

i've had this for months, but yeah still v good
Only problem is i find it hard out of the 3 cds which one to listen to cuz all 3 have sick tracks on (f*ck disc 4 though)

Its alright, still. That Little Man mix is sh*t, CKnmg. Its the only bad mix on the CD.Heartless need to do a new Crisp Biscuit
This is the CD for EVERY summer, its sick

*spuds*ButMixing your own classic vinyl and putting it on CD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________TBH
HOOKING UR VIP2 E-BUDDYS WITH THAT CD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________TBH

ive had it for time didn't really think to much of it tho, definately get played in the whip with me when i buy a car, its gay having a license and no car

Soon come.

i've had this for months, but yeah still v good
Only problem is i find it hard out of the 3 cds which one to listen to cuz all 3 have sick tracks on (f*ck disc 4 though)
Yeah disc 4 is sh*t. f*ck Bassline

What's that old scholl garage tuneArmarni come follow meare you down with D&GGucci accessoryThis used to get rinsed in year 6. We were the sickest youngers I swear, cool well past our age

Soon come.
U KNOW HOW MANY GUYS ON HERE SAY THAT :DI SHALL BE PMING U IN A WEEK 2 REMIND U

huhif flowers aint old skool garage what the f*ck is?

huhif flowers aint old skool garage what the f*ck is?
rudeboy thats mershhhproper old skool garage = colour girl - tearsKallaghan & N 'n' G - Right Before My Eyes Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling Onand so on

this is a normality give a f*ck about commrcial old skl garage i can never get tired of any sort of garage

*disappointed theres no uploads in this thread*Garage is deffi the one for summer thoChillin whilst listenin to Roy Jr - Gabrielle \ Lonyo summer of love ..its the one

Guest haze-e

My MUM has been banging this out in the car.My mum you know... Lol.

nah these cds are on point still, i agree cd 3 is PURE fire, then cd1 then 2, four bbbbbboooooyy i swear that was supposed to be come modern sh*t.I swear ive actually blown my door speakers in the whip gettin carried away with certain tunes, pissssssssed!