Pure Garage <<REWIND<< Back To The Old Skool

Maxxx

The 3rd cd is by far the best.Thats if your a proper old skool garage guy anyway and not the 21 seconds, bring me flowers type of "old skool garage"
*spuds*ButMixing your own classic vinyl and putting it on CD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________TBH
HOOKING UR VIP2 E-BUDDYS WITH THAT CD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________TBH

The 3rd cd is by far the best.Thats if your a proper old skool garage guy anyway and not the 21 seconds, bring me flowers type of "old skool garage"
*spuds*ButMixing your own classic vinyl and putting it on CD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________TBH
Soon come.

Soon come.
U KNOW HOW MANY GUYS ON HERE SAY THAT :DI SHALL BE PMING U IN A WEEK 2 REMIND U

huhif flowers aint old skool garage what the f*ck is?
rudeboy thats mershhhproper old skool garage = colour girl - tearsKallaghan & N 'n' G - Right Before My Eyes Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling Onand so on